• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max and dr luke Not kelly clarksson

Started by NIKLAS"NiCkY", April 29, 2007, 02:50:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Anyone knew about Kellys new album , not working with max and luke, Cant understand it...??
If you can dream it, you can be it.

turnaround

Hi Nicky, where did you read it?

:shock:
And I liked it..

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Maxmartinfansite.com

24 April 2007: Ok, I heard some more bad news: There will not be any Max & Luke songs on Kelly Clarkson's new cd. Link sent to me by Martin from Sweden. Billboard Chartbeat:

Link: http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/ask_bb/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1003574416

Link: http://www.rollingstone.com/news/story/14048512/spring_music_preview_fifty_musthear_albums/4

turnaround

:oops:
I didn't check the site  :oops:

That's her loss, I can't understand it.

Never change a winning team one should assume.
And I liked it..

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Quote from: "turnaround":oops:
I didn't check the site  :oops:

That's her loss, I can't understand it.

Never change a winning team one should assume.

i agree she made a stupid mistake like gareth gates would said..

Alex Martin

kelly is like megan mccauley.......DRUNK!!!!!! :D

Rebecca

Yeah, I should have put this on the forum too. I was very surprised and very disappointed. I can't imagine why she would not want to work with Max & Luke? To me, her success with the album Breakaway was almost totally due to Since U Been Gone and Behind These Hazel Eyes. The other singles were only semi-hits and Since U Been Gone is still the single they play on the radio today.  

Definitely her loss!

Has everyone heard her new single Never Again? I've heard it once, it's okay, I possibly won't be rushing out to buy her new album.

turnaround

Exactly my thoughts.
The song is ok, and gets better with a few listens but it is nothing like "SUBG" or "Breakaway", which you would need to promote the album worldwide.

These two songs have made her big and a world star.

I can't think of a reason why she wouldn't come back to work with Max, Luke and I am sure there is no song with the "Breakaway" team either.

Of course it's early to judge but I just can't imagine of someone who could write such a fabulous anthem like "SUBG".
And I liked it..

CHB

OMG! what shit news... cant believe it  :cry:

Rebecca

Quote from: "CHB"OMG! what shit news... cant believe it  :cry:

yes, well said!

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Quote from: "Rebecca"
Quote from: "CHB"OMG! what shit news... cant believe it  :cry:

yes, well said!

i think she made a big mistake, since you been and behind took her out in the world, made her big in sweden and euorpe, i dont belive this gone happen with never agin, its no HIT and she need that

Rebecca

I think only the die-hard Kelly fans will buy Never Again, I can't imagine she'll  get any new fans from this song. It will be very interesting to see how her new album does, I can't imagine it's going to do as well as Breakaway, though it's hard to know, some of the other songs could be good.

turnaround

"Never again" is the 2nd highest new entry of the Hot Billboard 100  :shock:  :shock:

http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/charts/chart_display.jsp?g=Singles&f=The+Billboard+Hot+100

The song got an awful load of myspace plays too. Somehow people must enjoy it.

The video is quite nice, but the song just grew a bit. But compared to "Breakaway", "Gone" and "Since u been gone" it's really not competing.  :?
And I liked it..

Alex Martin

....and pink down at mber 16 :( ....

Rebecca

looks like Kelly's doing pretty well with Never Again

however, have a look at what Perez Hilton says here:

http://perezhilton.com/topics/kelly_clarkson/kellys_album_in_the_crapper_20070504.php

I wonder what will end up on her album, or if this is true?