• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

DNCE - album "DNCE", current single "Kissing Strangers"

Started by j.fco.morales, September 15, 2015, 07:19:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

And I liked it..

turnaround

EP is coming.

http://www.josepvinaixa.com/blog/dnce-swaay

Cake By the Ocean    (TRANTER/FREDRIKSSON/LARSSON/JONAS)
Pay My Rent (   ILYA/GORANSSON R/GHALEB J/JONAS J)
Toothbrush
Jinx
And I liked it..

turnaround

And I liked it..

turnaround

EP is out:

1 Cake By The Ocean
DNCE, Main Artist - Robin Fredriksson, Author, Composer - Mattias Larsson, Author, Composer - Justin Tranter, Author, Composer - Joe Jonas, Author, Composer

2 Pay My Rent
DNCE, Main Artist - Justin Tranter, Author, Composer - Robin Fredriksson, Author, Composer - Mattias Larsson, Author, Composer - Joe Jonas, Author, Composer

Toothbrush
DNCE, Main Artist - Ilya, Author, Composer - James Alan Ghaleb, Author, Composer - Rickard Göransson, Author, Composer - Joe Jonas, Author, Composer

4 Jinx
DNCE, Main Artist - Oscar Holter, Author, Composer - Oscar Görres, Author, Composer - Justin Tranter, Author, Composer
And I liked it..

melodicmoonlight

Jinx is quite nice. Has some good lyrics and i like the chorus melody.

uberweiss

Holy shit, this EP is sooooooooo good.

The two Mattman & Robin songs are gloriously funky, but my heart really lies with the magnificent pop-yness of "Jinx" (that weirdly produced 'aaa-aaa-aaa' hook is great) and especially "Toothbrush". Drug-like melodies.

bugmenot

Did you get to work with Max himself as well?

DNCE: Oh yes. It's funny with him – you'll be working on a song and he'll peek his head in and ask, 'can I listen?', and we'll be like 'Oh s**t'. He'll listen to what you've done and suggest the tiniest tweak in the way you sing a line, and it'll make it amazing. He's incredible – and it's not just because he's Max Martin – he just knows what he's talking about. He's like a pop god.

http://www.officialcharts.com/chart-news/dnce-talk-cake-by-the-ocean-working-with-pop-god-max-martin-and-being-inspired-by-prince-interview__14730/

turnaround

And I liked it..

turnaround

DNCE will enter the German Top 10 this week.

Funny - it took quite a while till it took off.

In other news, there are new registered tracks at ASCAP:

BODY MOVES (MXM)

FOGELMARK KRISTOFFER JAN PATRIK 628674022 STIM
JONAS JOSEPH 500713601 BMI
NEDLER ALBIN ANDREAS 595930306 STIM
TRANTER JUSTIN 403302912 BMI
YACOUB RAMI 259437338

And I liked it..

turnaround

Oh and it took me so long until I realized how good JINX is. Such a clever production and interesting songwriting.
And I liked it..

nanofives

It's been a while since rami didn't do something without carl.
Maybe it's not that surprising since last year I've seen carl's first production without rami in Lost and Found. It just so happened that it was Carl's first proper collaboration with Max (I still don't count forever until tomorrow).
I don't recognise Rami's sound anymore on his own, we'll se here.

j.fco.morales

I'm really diggin the songs lately.
Toothbrush is such a banger.