• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

RedOne

Started by Raul_esp, November 07, 2008, 12:30:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izalightblue

RedOne is such a nice guy! His energy is great!

Rebecca

great interview, I'm looking forward to the Kylie songs. Interesting that he said Simon Cowell was a fan 11 years ago, although I suppose Simon would be in contact with so many songwriters.

Raul_esp

nshinnosuke

honestly I hate Shayne Ward even his songs with Max doesnt interest me either...this one sounds just average but an interesting note is that the production is copied from his own remix of Just Dance ;D

Rebecca

oh no, the song was deleted, what was it called?

Raul_esp

Quote from: Rebecca on April 19, 2010, 12:48:40 PM
oh no, the song was deleted, what was it called?

it's called ''brain washed''.

Farooq

the song is ok, nothing special

Rebecca

Thanks Raul

yeah, I don't mind it, but Redone has done better. I wouldn't even have recognised that it was Shayne Ward singing.

Raul_esp

Izalightblue

I like the songs!!!

Feelgoodlies

I guess both songs have been recorded way back, cause RedOne stopped using that "trumpet" sound lately, also they sound like New Kids On The Block songs on their 2007 "The Block" album, however, I think "Let Do It" is better than "Loved Being in Love".

Rebecca

I liked the songs too. You're right Feelgoodlies, they sound just like the NKOTB songs.

Raul_esp

Rebecca

yeah, definitely, it's very catchy, and with Pitbull involved it has a good chance of being a hit. But it's cheesy to have the line from Lionel Ritchie's "All Night Long" in it.

klukan

Just found this nice video interview with RedOne:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5oNqb6Oi-w

He mentions Max Martin as "the biggest, the master" !  :)

Be aware that the interview is split up in several parts...