• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

RedOne

Started by Raul_esp, November 07, 2008, 12:30:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raul_esp

I love the sense of music he has , so catchy!

nznexus

one of my latest inspirations for making music have been redone thnaks to redone i feel the need to keep producing

music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

nznexus

music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

Axel

New Red One track? He posted it on Facebook.

Jason Derulo - Stupid Love
www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ap7aJsfaXQ

B Steady

It's a song of Jason Derulo's latest album. So actually it's not a new song but maybe the new single.
Vila i frid Dag

Axel

He just wrote "Here's new music to add to your playlist this weekend. Much love, Jason Derulo."

nznexus

no but seriusly. all redones songs are catchy. i havent heard one bad redone song and there is like 40.

B Steady

Quote from: nznexus on February 11, 2014, 06:47:05 PM
no but seriusly. all redones songs are catchy. i havent heard one bad redone song and there is like 40.

I bought like 40 RedOne songs but there are at least twice as much. But unfortunately he's also doing lot of boring productions - just like Stargate. And they know that. Otherwise they could give a possible hit to an unsuccessful artist.
Vila i frid Dag

nznexus

B Steady

ugh this girl is so fake... look at that make up ???

and why are her songs so full of auto tune/melodyne when she's such a good singer? ...

hahahah this video is so funny. RedOne is saying what a good singer she is and she got so many different style and in the end we get a typical RedOne dance pop track ..... ;D
Vila i frid Dag

georg_e

Quote from: B Steady on February 17, 2014, 07:36:49 PM
ugh this girl is so fake... look at that make up ???

and why are her songs so full of auto tune/melodyne when she's such a good singer? ...

hahahah this video is so funny. RedOne is saying what a good singer she is and she got so many different style and in the end we get a typical RedOne dance pop track ..... ;D
B Steady, I mean this as  a compliment......I'm reading "Catcher in The Rye" for the very first time right now (I'm a little retarded in my classic book reading schedule, lol), and the main character Holden Caulfield reminds me of your take on some things.......in a good way :D

B Steady

Once I've read this too, can't remember it to. Could you please remind me? :D

And I'm glad you see me in your life even when you're not in  the forum :D
Vila i frid Dag

Axel

One thing that speaks for redone about havana brown is that he keeps pushing her for years now and i think you need to have the longterm view. He is consistent. As with every other producer, the biggest interest of a producer is to discover a new artist and then achieve a breakthrough with him/her and THEN go to a record label. I dont remember who it was but one of the writers/producers once said that this is where you currently can make the most money. Benny blanco once said there's nothing more exciting than breaking (through with) a new artist. And thats why they keep hunting down the Keshas, Jessie Js and havana browns out there. I'm crossing my fingers that redone can make it with havana, even though i think this song is too average judging from these clips.

georg_e

Quote from: B Steady on February 17, 2014, 08:51:37 PM
Once I've read this too, can't remember it to. Could you please remind me? :D

Moved my reply to the "Other Subjects" section, B Steady :D