• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Conway Studios

Started by Jules, February 17, 2014, 01:04:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jules

Aww, today one year ago! <3

Did anyone ever make it inside?  8)

B Steady

Quote from: Jules on February 17, 2014, 01:04:27 PM

I heard about a guy named Max Martin who reportedly made it inside ....
Vila i frid Dag

Jules

Quote from: Jules on February 17, 2014, 01:04:27 PM

Ok I guess everyone would have understood this, but for the smartasses amongst us:

Did anyone of the fans here ever make it inside?  ;)

Linda

Cool!
Did you see anyone worth seeing?

Jules

Quote from: Linda on February 17, 2014, 09:15:04 PM
Did you see anyone worth seeing?

I rang at the gate but they told me they couldn't let me in at that time cause "we've got clients right now". Who knows, maybe I was veeeeeery close to Max!  :o

Linda

Quote from: Jules on February 17, 2014, 09:17:10 PM
I rang at the gate but they told me they couldn't let me in at that time cause "we've got clients right now". Who knows, maybe I was veeeeeery close to Max!  :o

You'd probably have to know someone to get in...

nznexus

they didnt let you in. hahaha
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

AdamKhan

Or book a session. Simple.