• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Where is Max Martin these days?

Started by synchro, January 04, 2019, 05:41:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

synchro

He seems to be doing much less. :( When you look at his Wikipedia for 2018 he only has writing credits on a couple of songs on Ariana's album and a PRETTYMUCH track and that's it? Is he working on anything right now aside from another Ariana album?

I guess if Justin hadn't ditched the Max and Shellback tracks he recorded for his latest album we would have had those as well...

bugmenot

I guess, he is doing an ethnic aerial musical that in rehearsals since August.

QuoteAn original story written by David West Read, directed by Luke Sheppard, supervised by  Bill Sherman.
Produced by Tim Headington and Theresa Steele Page(a content development Ley Line Entertainment).
The musical will open in July 2019, with a view to transferring to the West End in November.

bugmenot

I just remembered about Shellback.
What he is doing? In 2018 there is only Get Up and Fight under his production

Dagge

I am actually amazed how Max for so long time managed to exploit same little tricks Denniz and he envisioned (and partly borrowed) back then during 1990's.

Same old little rules could be heard on 98% of his songs (and Shellback's), yet audience still buys them. 90% of his songs are made by using rules and tricks and less than 10% are made as an artistic inspiration. This is ready to be included into Guinness book of records.

There is no doubt Max is talented and intelligent, and probably nice personality, but it is quite obvious that he still works by using same old little schema. Of course intelligently packed and disguised, but it's there for all to see, yet nobody cares obviously.

I'm really honestly glad for him, but as I said I am amazed. To me (and probably for him) it looks like owning a private in-house money printing machine that nobody cares for. Some day someone will make an interesting movie about that.