• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Your favorite album ever?

Started by B Steady, January 26, 2013, 11:43:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

B Steady

Mine is clearly "Millennium" by the Backstreet Boys.
Reasons?
--> Larger Than Life, I Want It That Way, Show Me The Meaning Of Being Lonely, It's Gotta Be You, Don't Want You Back, Don't Wanna Lose You Now. These songs are just PERFECT and two of them (I Want It That Way / Show Me The Meaning ...) are even better than perfect!!
No need to say that the other half of the album is great as well!
Vila i frid Dag

Joshua

They just happen to be all of Max's tracks haha, but they sure are brilliant. That's one of my favourite albums too, so many memories connected to it.

I have several favourite albums, none of them completely perfect but still wonderful in my eyes. If I had to pick one I guess it would have to be "Killing Time" by Tina Cousins. It's full of wonderful eurodance anthems and pop tracks, most of it crafted by Topham & Twigg at PWL. I can still listen to it today and be transported to some sort of paradise, it has such a ethereal feel to it. It's moody, it's synth laden, it's pop, it's dance, and it's got angelic breathy vocals... it's everything I love.

If we're allowed to give honourable mentions to the runners-up, I could name a few more. :D

Raul_esp

Millenium too , best pop album ever , pop perfection.

nznexus

probably millenium  and Oops!... I Did It Again
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

turnaround

Difficult, but I think "Spin the wheel" from Bellefire, Delta Goodrem's "Mistaken Identity" and Enrique's "Quizas" are among them. :)
And I liked it..

gm33

In no particular order:

Backstreet Boys - Millennium
Backstreet Boys - Black and Blue
Shakira - Laundry Service 
Britney Spears - Oops!... I Did It Again
Britney Spears - Femme Fatale
Taylor Swift - Speak Now
Taylor Swift- Red
Alizee - Gourmandises
Same Difference - Pop
M2M - Shades of Purple
A Teens - The ABBA Generation
A Teens - Pop 'til You Drop!
Katy Perry - Teenage Dream
Cirque du Soliel - Alegria
E-Type Euro IV Ever
E-Type Europia
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I was writing with Max Martin and Johan Shellback who are two of my absolute songwriting heroes, they are just absolute melodic geniuses." - Taylor Alison Swift,  August 2012

Rebecca

BSB - Never Gone and Millennium
Britney - Britney and Oops

I could go on and on

Feelgoodlies

Sandy - Unexpected and Frame Of Mind two amazing albums and they don't have a single Cheiron-er!