• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Shall we install a Twitter/Facebook account?

Started by turnaround, August 14, 2013, 05:47:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Facebook Twitter / and are you interested to post news?

Yes, a Facebook account of this forum would be good
5 (50%)
Yes, a Twitter account of this forum would be good
9 (90%)
No, we don't need this
1 (10%)
Yes, I would help out administrating the site
4 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Voting closed: August 21, 2013, 05:49:44 PM

turnaround

Just wondered if anyone is interested to do a Cheiron Songwriters Forums Twitter/Facebook account.

So basically I just ask if you think it's a good idea (I know that there is a Max Martin facebook fanpage where also news are posted) and Jules from Cheiron Music of course also has a facebook site.
And I liked it..

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

turnaround

Twitter is set up:

https://twitter.com/cheironized

Anyone who wants to help B Steady can PM me for details.
And I liked it..

maxmartin'sfan

I'm the Administrator of the Max Martin fan page on facebook ! I could take care of the forum page!

Rebecca

B Steady

I'm waiting yet with the first tweets ... It's all about timing :-)
Vila i frid Dag

A.R.T.

B Steady

FYI: A.R.T. and myself are still making plans how the tweets should be like and how we can gain followers ... but soon we'll be active :)
Vila i frid Dag