• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Ariana Grande - working with Max Martin and Rami Yacoub

Started by turnaround, January 27, 2014, 08:20:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

I am not familiar with her yet - despite having read her name a few times. Nevertheless, she works with Max Martin on her new album :)

QuoteThe Mika collaborator confirmed that she is working with Max Martin (MAX MARTIN), mentioning that "he knows music like math". Fingers crossed Max Martin knows 'math' (maths) well. (Thankfully of course his musical output is in the amazing bracket.)
She also said that she's working with Savan Kotecha, Benny Blanco and Ryan Tedder. They're all very good at pop, right?

Source: http://www.popjustice.com/thenews/ariana-grande-is-in-the-studio-with-max-martin/123864/#ixzz2rd0maSHO
http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1721152/ariana-grande-back-in-studio.jhtml

Bring it on!
And I liked it..

B Steady

Oh looks like she's gonna do pop instead of R&B lol. I don't mind it :D
Vila i frid Dag

Eddie Krommer

She has a beautiful voice. I'm excited about this  ;D

Raul_esp

Woww , Interesting , I want to hear How it will sound.

ShockdioN

I LOVE her "the way" song...OMG THIS IS GONNA BE HUGE !!

B Steady

Quote from: ShockdioN on January 28, 2014, 07:31:45 PM
I LOVE her "the way" song...OMG THIS IS GONNA BE HUGE !!

Me too. But I can't imagine how she would sound together with Max Martin. She should continue with her R&B style.
Vila i frid Dag

j.fco.morales

I think they're working together because Max is the man melody wise and she is an amazing singer to work with.

I have high hopes for this.

nznexus

who is ariana grande? these new popstars come outta nowhere!  :o
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

Feelgoodlies

I don't like her music, but I have to say that she has a good voice. Victoria Justice is a better performer and has the x factor that could made her successful with Max imo.

ShockdioN

Quote from: nznexus on February 08, 2014, 05:11:36 PM
who is ariana grande? these new popstars come outta nowhere!  :o

I found out about her in US when I was living there in CALI,

this is her biggest hit.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sV0S8qWSy0

it was played nonstop on the radio.

j.fco.morales

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on February 15, 2014, 12:15:52 PM
I don't like her music, but I have to say that she has a good voice. Victoria Justice is a better performer and has the x factor that could made her successful with Max imo.

They're so different to each other: one's sweet and the other is more "edgy".

And Victoria recorded songs by Dr Luke and Shellback... Begging On Your Knees is actually quite good.

Jules

Quote from: j.fco.morales on February 18, 2014, 03:54:19 PM
Begging On Your Knees is actually quite good.

That's cause it's produced by Kristian Lundin;)

nznexus

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on February 15, 2014, 12:15:52 PM

Just fine
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

j.fco.morales

Quote from: Jules on February 18, 2014, 04:07:14 PM
That's cause it's produced by Kristian Lundin;)

Written by Shellback & Savan Kotecha.
Produced by Shellback & Kristian Lundin.

Wow, I had no idea about Kristian Lundin in the credits.

J_A24

I can't see Victoria Justice whoring herself out, but I can definitely see Ariana Grande doing it, so that's why she'll be in the spotlight.