• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Linda Sundblad/Max Martin/Alexander Kronlund

Started by NIKLAS"NiCkY", September 08, 2008, 05:58:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Linda Sundblad "lambretta" Works with max martin and alexander kronlund again,
the single will be out in january in sweden,. The sound will be a little more
rock this time...

http://blogg.aftonbladet.se/20944/perma/939182/
the link are in swedish
If you can dream it, you can be it.

Tiiger

It is such good news. Linda's completely fabulous (just like Emilia!  ;)) I loved "Oh My God!" - can't wait for the new single!  :o :o :o
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

Rebecca

wow,  that is wonderful news. I was thinking about her recently wondering what had happened to her solo career. I really liked her first album, i'm so happy she'll be working with Max again.

*Sabine*

Wow, great! I'm really happy Max starts collaborating again with Alexander Krolund! The old Cheiron team mixing together again! :D

Out

Amazing news!!!!!! I'm sooooo in love in two last Lambretta's album, but didn't found anything for me in Linda's solo album, this stuff is too simple and sounds like Kylie in the end of 80s IMHO, I want her to sing rock again.
As I understood she says she will come back to Lambretta's sounds a little.
By the way girls look nice, 2 weeks ago I came back from vacation in Scandinavia (Sweden (visiting 2 Rix FM concerts), Norway, Denmark) and I can say there are sooo many really nice girls in Sweden, I didn't expect it  :)

*Sabine*

Tiiger

There's a track on ASCAP called "Pathetic or What" - by Max, Linda and Per Aldeheim. I wonder if Linda will use this song for her upcoming album... How exciting!  :D
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

Rebecca

Pathetic was already on Lambretta's album The Fight. It's a good song but not as good as Linda's solo or Lambretta's Bimbo or Creep.

*Sabine*

Oh really? Gotta listen to it thanks for he info Reb! Yes Bimbo is excellent, hard to top it!

Rebecca

yeah, so hopefully we'll find out more soon. January for the single sounds so far away.

Out

By the way Pathetic was one of my favs on Lamretta's "The Fight" but finally now it's the last song left in my player from that album, it has very special rock concert atmosphere to me... wild, free and out of control I'd say :) I couldn't get Creep from the beginning but after I watched the video I started to feel it other way, finally I fell in love with this song :)

turnaround

And I liked it..

nanofives

Nice cover. So... Himbo and Bimbo are the same thing? Like... Good looking but dumb?