• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Austin Mahone - What About Love (POP GEM)

Started by Feelgoodlies, June 05, 2013, 05:57:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raul_esp

Quote from: B Steady on October 16, 2013, 01:28:54 AM
It doesn't sound like Max Martin at all. It must be another RedOne production.

It doesn't sound Like the current Max , but yes like the Classic Max  ;D

nznexus

who is austin mahone, why is he so popular?
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

Rebecca

wow, I love the sound of this new song, looking forward to hearing the full version

Raul_esp

turnaround

This is the way to go. Unashamed. Poppy. Catchy. Yay!
And I liked it..

melodicmoonlight

turnaround

And I liked it..

j.fco.morales

Sounds too much like Sean Garrett, he doesn't have nothing distinctive... plain boring.

Feelgoodlies

I can't believe that they made him release the horrible "Banga Banga" instead of the amazing "Til I find you"...

He was singed to a hip hop label as far as I know maybe that's why!

turnaround

New song:

Austin Mahone feat. Pitbull - Mmm Yeah!

POP again, and an army of writers:

QuoteMmm Yeah (feat. Pitbull)   Austin Mahone, Armando C. Perez, Alex Schwartz, Joe Khajadourian, William Lobban-Bean, Ethan Lowery, Lamar Mahone, Keith Mayberry, Craig Simpkins, Lidell Townsell

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8WOrY-zkxQ
or spotify: http://open.spotify.com/track/1EzaEQ1hUWj7NWphY5Allw

A step into the right direction - but not another "What about love" - but it's already #2 on the iTunes charts. It reminds me a bit of "Timber".
And I liked it..

B Steady

I heard it's produced by Dr. Luke's protégé Baby E. First impression: veeeeery boring. So many writers for such a boring song? At least Pitbull's part makes it more varying, especially his "triplet rap".
Vila i frid Dag

ShockdioN

Quote from: turnaround on June 05, 2013, 07:16:05 PM
Wow, this sounds like the young Darin at the start of his career. RedOne was also involved back then, so it would all make sense.

yay Mohombi co wrote it :D

turnaround

And I liked it..

Jules

Quote from: turnaround on March 06, 2014, 01:55:59 PM
The Vamps perform "What about love" and it's on their EP :)

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/album/what-about-love/id828997192?i=828997202

What's wrong with the chorus? Sounds awfully off beat! :-s
Probably nznexus produced it!  :-X ::)