• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Grammy nominations..Luke and REDoNE and TEEnAge DreAm

Started by georg_e, December 02, 2010, 06:52:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

georg_e

Wow, both Dr. Luke and RedOne received Grammy nominations for producer of the year, and  'Teenage Dream' nominated for album of year :-)     I see on Max's Wikipedia page that he is also Grammy nominated in another  year, but doesn't specify-- was it for producer of year or for specific records?

Izalightblue

Great news, although I think none of them will win unfortunately, because we know how the Academy is like...  :-X but just being nominated feels amazing. ;)

OverPop

Quote from: georg_e on December 02, 2010, 06:52:24 PM
               Wow, both Dr. Luke and RedOne received Grammy nominations for producer of the year, and  'Teenage Dream' nominated for album of year :-)     I see on Max's Wikipedia page that he is also Grammy nominated in another  year, but doesn't specify-- was it for producer of year or for specific records?

I think it was way back (around 1996), with Denniz Pop, but maybe I'm wrong  ???

Raul_esp

Rebecca

Great news for Dr Luke and Redone, but I don't understand why Max isn't nominated too. Dr Luke has a very good chance of winning.

Also Adam Lambert for "Whataya Want From Me" for Male Pop Vocal Performance.
And "Teenage Dream" for Album of the Year.
Overall the Grammy List looks boring. Eminem should win everything.

Re Max being Grammy nominated, the only info I can find is from 1999 where he was nominated for Backstreet Boys:
Record of the Year - I Want it That Way
Song of the Year - I Want it that Way
Album of the Year - Millennium (though Max is not specified)

I think Santana won everything that year.

Kelly won for Since U Been Gone for Best Female Pop Vocal Performance, but I don't think Max got an award for that, I think just the singer?