• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Epicentre

Started by Feelgoodlies, May 25, 2007, 05:32:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raul_esp

you're rigth Mikkel ! epicentre doesnt lose swedish spirit never!!

I've never heard ''irresistible'' either ''just the thing''.

do you have it ?

epicentre songs are so hard to find  :-[

nshinnosuke

I have Irresistible by Nikki.... ;D just get online on msn and I'll send it to you

Feelgoodlies

I have most of their songs!

"Say love" was also sung by Agnes, and Epicentre guys didn't like Sandra's voice as well, they actually sent me the chorus of the Agnes version of the same song, and tell ya what, I learned a good voice can really make a difference, it sounded very awesome, they said it's only a demo!

Raul_esp

Quote from: nshinnosuke on May 24, 2009, 10:42:33 AM
I have Irresistible by Nikki.... ;D just get online on msn and I'll send it to you

ok thanks  ;D

Raul_esp

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on May 24, 2009, 05:20:27 PM
I have most of their songs!

"Say love" was also sung by Agnes, and Epicentre guys didn't like Sandra's voice as well, they actually sent me the chorus of the Agnes version of the same song, and tell ya what, I learned a good voice can really make a difference, it sounded very awesome, they said it's only a demo!

woww , I must ask you some songs  :D , I dont see you online in msn since very long time , I hope see you online for share songs as before  ;D

*Sabine*

I would love to hear that chorus with Agnes singing! Amazing Epicentre sent the bit of the song to you! *Imagines Max sending her demos*  ;D

Feelgoodlies

They asked me not share it Sabine, I will send ya it to hear it by PM.!

Mikkel Wong

Quote from: Raul_esp on May 24, 2009, 01:20:20 AM
you're rigth Mikkel ! epicentre doesnt lose swedish spirit never!!

I've never heard ''irresistible'' either ''just the thing''.

do you have it ?

epicentre songs are so hard to find  :-[

Hi!
Yeah, it seems so hard to get some of epicentre songs :-\
I have all songs above mentioned. How can I send it to you...? I'd like to send it to you but dunno how to send it ??? by e-mail with attachment file?

Raul_esp

you can send me it for mp :) , I  only dont have ''just the thing'' , nshinnosuke sent to me irresistible this morning .

Poptasticuk

I am going to do an interview with Anders from Epicentre. Does anyone have any questions they want me to ask him?

Unexpected

Quote from: Poptasticuk on June 13, 2009, 06:47:08 PM
I am going to do an interview with Anders from Epicentre. Does anyone have any questions they want me to ask him?

Really!! that's great! can't wait to see the interview.

Raul_esp

wowww , great!! , I would ask them what mean max for them , if he's their reference .

Feelgoodlies

Good thing, I hope the interview won't be as dull as most interviews I read, I mean questions like what your favourite meal, and what kind of animals do you have in your garden are just a waste of time.

Questions like who is the best artist you have worked with?, what are the funny moments that might have happene while recording?, and you know, inetersting ones!

Good luck though!

*Sabine*

That's amazing you get in contact with them! They're my fave producers after the Cheiron team right now. I'll think about questions and will come back here to write them!  ;)

Rebecca

That's amazing that you will interview Anders! I'm very excited to read it.
I'll be happy with your questions

I absolutely love the Darin song "Everything But The Girl", Epicentre are fantastic.