• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Epicentre

Started by Feelgoodlies, May 25, 2007, 05:32:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unexpected

Swedish singer Sarah Dawn Finer has released her 2nd album last week, I really likedthe album I bought through iTunes, and the bonus track is just special and classy but the credits weren't on the digital booklet so Epicentre just updated their site and YEAH you got it they're the producers of the song (I love how they never dissapoint me)

Listen if you're intrested

*Sabine*

Wow, they changed their style a lot! Honestly I don't really like the production. The girl has an awesome voice though, it reminds me of Amy Winehouse...

Unexpected

Quote from: *Sabine* on September 04, 2009, 06:08:11 PM
Wow, they changed their style a lot! Honestly I don't really like the production. The girl has an awesome voice though, it reminds me of Amy Winehouse...

They didn't change their style it's just and that's what I like about them they can produce a full album for an artist with each song has it's own identity and own style, for example they produced a song for the swedish boyband E.M.D. called I'm no romeo about the same time they did sarah dawn finer song and they completely different E.M.D. - I'm No Romeo take a listen if you haven't heard it already you'll like it!

Rebecca

Yeah, I thought like Sabine, that it was a new style for them, but I don't know their full discography. Yeah, it's definitely a copy of Amy Winehouse, there seems to be quite a few singers copying her. The song is okay, not really my thing.

*Sabine*

Yes, you already already mentioned No Romeo, I liked it a lot and still listen to it quite a lot on my iPod!  ;D

Unexpected

Quote from: Rebecca on September 05, 2009, 01:02:44 PM
Yeah, I thought like Sabine, that it was a new style for them, but I don't know their full discography. Yeah, it's definitely a copy of Amy Winehouse, there seems to be quite a few singers copying her. The song is okay, not really my thing.

Well maybe you can pay a visit to their site and check their discography.

epicentre.se

Feelgoodlies

New stuff from Epicentre for British singer 'Kim Wilde', I've been listening to these songs alot lately!

King Of The World My favourite, amazing!
Hey!You! a good one!

Out

Epicentre's song "Leaving Home" will be performed by Nicke Borg (Backyard Babies) on Melodifestivalen-2011. I'm sure it's gonna be hot!

Feelgoodlies

Really?

Cause I sent them a message telling them they should really submit a  song into the melodifestivalen to just give a shot and they said ok!

OMG!

Out

I think that such a productive team send songs every year. They've missed two last MF but I'm ready they're back again, they are amazing :)

cheironlover

I'm listenin 2 "Punk" rite now! It sounds a lil cheiron!

Feelgoodlies

OMG the epicentre have another song will be in this years's melodifestivalen it will be sung by "Linda Sundblad".

Also Sarah Lumholdt (from a*teens) will compete as well as Eric Saade again! :D

Out

The thing that they composed one of my most favorite songs of the year Let's Dance makes it even more exciting :)

Rebecca

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on November 29, 2010, 07:18:27 PM
OMG the epicentre have another song will be in this years's melodifestivalen it will be sung by "Linda Sundblad".

Also Sarah Lumholdt (from a*teens) will compete as well as Eric Saade again! :D

great news! I hope Linda Sundblad does well.

Out: I just noticed your blogspot, it's fantastic and so detailed!

Out

Thanx so much Rebecca! I'm glad you like it, trying to keep it interesting for Swedish pop lovers :)