• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Doja Cat

Started by georg_e, January 25, 2014, 06:49:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

melodicmoonlight

Happy for him.

He deserves it after years of his image being tarnished. Everyone deserves a second chance and his livelihood shouldn't be taken away from him.

B Steady

Quote from: B Steady on August 11, 2014, 09:17:07 AM
Love love L O V E her new EP "Purrr!"

On repeat for hours

I was here before she became relevant 8) lol.
Vila i frid Dag

j.fco.morales

Quote from: B Steady on March 25, 2020, 10:23:46 PM
I was here before she became relevant 8) lol.

Such a fan

turnaround

And I liked it..

nanofives

I don't like the beat of the first verse, it screws the mood of the song but I like the ending rap, that's not something we see every day.

melodicmoonlight

Quote from: nanofives on May 04, 2020, 08:14:45 PM
I don't like the beat of the first verse, it screws the mood of the song but I like the ending rap, that's not something we see every day.

agree w/your first point. It sounds very secondhand and kinda thrown together. A stark difference from the Savage Beyonce remix which, although a bit extra with all the verses, is cohesive and fine tuned.

j.fco.morales

[spotify]https://open.spotify.com/track/4tnnfGGLBYWwotE4Q8H5jf[/spotify]

Well... same Luke formula.

McCartneyMartin

Quote from: j.fco.morales on May 05, 2020, 02:53:53 AM
[spotify]https://open.spotify.com/track/4tnnfGGLBYWwotE4Q8H5jf[/spotify]

Well... same Luke formula.
Agreed, but the producers for this song were "Ammo" & Cirkut" (His wingmen). Luke only did the writing credit.

nanofives

It's clear that everyone on that camp influenced themselves. Say So has a lot of arrangements that Luke took up when he started collaborating with cirkut in 2011 but now he's doing all by himself.

j.fco.morales

I was about to post the remixes for Ke$ha's Crazy Kids and Last Friday Night by Katy but it would be too much... but I'm glad you get the idea!

B Steady

Quote from: j.fco.morales on May 06, 2020, 09:45:58 AM
I was about to post the remixes for Ke$ha's Crazy Kids and Last Friday Night by Katy but it would be too much... but I'm glad you get the idea!

Crazy Kids already sounded that way without a guest rapper :D
Vila i frid Dag

McCartneyMartin

Quote from: B Steady on May 06, 2020, 09:40:06 AM
Or:

[spotify] https://open.spotify.com/track/0jdG1iWjXoflspU3IExAwe?si=1mF-e-BUTUKAWPX2ht-LCw[/spotify]
I don't get the appeal still of Kesha. I always viewed her as a poor man's Lady Gaga and the reason why that she has such a big following is not only crippling Dr. Luke's career but also speaking out on trans rights or something. You tell me.

B Steady

Quote from: McCartneyMartin on May 06, 2020, 06:10:09 PM
I don't get the appeal still of Kesha. I always viewed her as a poor man's Lady Gaga and the reason why that she has such a big following is not only crippling Dr. Luke's career but also speaking out on trans rights or something. You tell me.

Why would you compare Kesha to Lady Gaga?
Vila i frid Dag

j.fco.morales

Well, Luke's formula works every time. That's the point, isn't it?

I'm curious though, because seems he never produce alone, which makes me think he is more like of an editor or maybe an A&R: he does changed to what catches his ear.

Say So sounds just like these 2016 funky pop productions he did with Cirkut, like Timber, the Lunchmoney Lewis tracks coproduced by Luke, including Pitbull's Greenlight.