• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin and Dr. Luke accused of plagiarism

Started by davpet, April 23, 2008, 08:02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davpet

turnaround

Sadly the video on Perez Hilton is offline, so here the "original" song "Tonight" by The Asphalt

http://youtube.com/watch?v=pniB6G2i7gU

I'm not very familiar with Daughtry's song to be honest.
And I liked it..

Rebecca

The song "Tonight" is quite terrible, the only thing that I can hear that is similar are the words "Feels Like Tonight".

Alex Martin

Totally agree with you Rebecca. The song is terrible. max's song is another level!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

The song is terrible this must be a stupid mistake....another level on Max/DR luke song
If you can dream it, you can be it.

Rebecca

I don't think Max and Luke need to be worried about this. I think it's okay for songwriters to use some of the same lyrics. As we know there are 2 Human Nature songs with the lyrics "Whisper Your Name"!

*Sabine*

I think that most of the time, our guys are more clever: they plagiate their own songs...lmfao
baby one more time --> oops i did it again
4ever --> u+ur hand --> tap that
The songs are recycled but i'm not blaming them, the sound is so good...and this is still a new song!