• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

swedish chart

Started by Raul_esp, November 21, 2008, 02:08:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raul_esp

I think there is great songs here , its good we know the hits in the pop country ;D

http://www.swedishcharts.com/weekchart.asp?cat=s

this one is great
http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=7hkIa51a4NM

nshinnosuke

Seriously,the chart is thousand times better than US Billboard Hot 100, since there isn't any hiphop rubbish there...

*Sabine*

I know, the Swedish charts are my music reference. But the best are the Swedish stations. When I was in Sweden, I almost liked all the songs they played on NRJ and Rix FM. I was also amazed that they still sometimes play old classics like Larger than life or Oops, like 10 years after! Sweden rules! :D

Alex Martin

SWEDEN!!!! SWEDEN!!! SWEDENNNNNN!!!! :D

Alex Martin

Alexander Konstantoulas is a little overweight or is my impression?
Btw the song is good,really good and the swedish chart is the best!!!!!

Feelgoodlies

I started checking their chart just lately, and I like some of the songs, they like to sing in English, and their English is really good btw!

Raul_esp

The swedish are amazing , the best music is there , without rubish of hip hop

Unexpected

though , it's one of the charts that I really finf strange , (The song this week #3 , next week out of the chart)  their chart is intresting , from time to time I can find good music to download , BUT most of the charted song is vrty Dance oriented for my taste ,