• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

janet Leon works with Andreas Carlsson/Kalle Engström/Meriola team

Started by NIKLAS"NiCkY", December 26, 2007, 09:57:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

http://www.myspace.com/leonjanet

Don´t know if these songs are written or produced by these guys..
sounds intressting
If you can dream it, you can be it.

Rebecca

Thanks Nicky, the songs sound pretty good.
I see she is from the girl group Play.

I hope she records with Andreas.

Who is Kalle Engstrom? and the Meriola team? have they written any well-known songs?

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Quote from: Rebecca on December 26, 2007, 10:27:50 AM
Thanks Nicky, the songs sound pretty good.
I see she is from the girl group Play.

I hope she records with Andreas.

Who is Kalle Engstrom? and the Meriola team? have they written any well-known songs?

Kalle is from the ex Location songs, he co produced eyes on me, and worked alot with andreas project Dandy musical/movie. he also co produce for Weslife and Linsay Lohan

http://www.myspace.com/kalleengstrom 

Meriola is Andreas Carlsson and Anders Bagge you can see more at Andreas Hompage
If you can dream it, you can be it.

turnaround

She was a member of play wasn't she.

Btw. I added Meriola to our forum description

A Side Productions, Maratone, TheLocation, Planet Six, Meriola etc.
And I liked it..

Rebecca

oh cool. I will look out for the name Meriola more now! Andreas and Anders Bagge - what a great team!

nshinnosuke

Couldn't find any songs streamed on her myspace,it's all empty..
After Play,she was one of the vocalists for the soundtrack of Bratz Rock Angelz,wasn't she?
'So Good' is an amazing pop/rock song,even it managed to chart in some countries,if I'm not wrong it is written/produced by Andreas Carlsson and Desmond Child..The entire album is surprisingly good and it's not even childish...It sounds like a cross between Ashlee Simpson/Avril Lavigne/Hilary Duff..another good track is Change the World,previously recorded by Tiffany Wood & Lindsay Lohan under the title What Are You Waiting 4