• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Stanfour - Full version of "Do It All" (by Max and

Started by LJ, August 03, 2007, 02:18:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Out

Just heard Sorry that I thought was originally Stanfour's song as Daughtry's bonus track, and seems like old bonus track :o

LJ

Quote from: Out on December 27, 2007, 08:56:33 PM
Just heard Sorry that I thought was originally Stanfour's song as Daughtry's bonus track, and seems like old bonus track :o

It is Stanfour's song but Chris wanted to cover it after he heard it.
It's written by Konstantin and Alex in Stanfour.

Out

Oh, thanks for the info! Though I really liked Stanfour's version, but Daughtry's version sounds much cooler for me :)

LJ

Quote from: Out on December 27, 2007, 10:09:32 PM
Oh, thanks for the info! Though I really liked Stanfour's version, but Daughtry's version sounds much cooler for me :)

Well, I love Daughtry but I actually felt S4's version give the song more justice. Either way it's really cool he decided to use it :)

turnaround

I've heard "For all the lovers" twice today on the same radio station.

It's so cool to hear Max' voice in the radio.  8)
And I liked it..

Out

Oh, my! I've missed everything! Are you sure Max is on background in "For All The Lovers"???
Just listened to all the songs and caught the impression that It's Not Over sounds more Max way than any other like Bon Jovi's It's My Life (by its title thought that guys decided to reply to Daughtry by their cover, hehe), but then read that it's really Savan's song :)
Loads of cool songs!
German artists started to raise their music cilture by getting loads of foreign authors and as particular swedish ones.
P.S. By the way recently opened other cool german bands - Cinema Bizarre and Monrose, love them.
P.P.S. I Will Be - is not a third version, what a disappointment :) But it's just a grrrrreat song!!! Have associations with BSB's Incomplete, Lonely Life too :)

turnaround

It's great you are back Out, where have you been  :o

Yes, in Germany there are hardly any good writers, all good songs for our artists source from outside and of course mostly Sweden.

Great you like Monrose and Cinema Bizarre.

"For all lovers" reminds me also of some songs, it's not very new, but still a solid song.

"Do it all" is stronger in my opinion but somehow it wasn't meant to be a hit.
And I liked it..

Out

Work, my friend, I had a lot of work, and wanna forget about it at all, as we have 2 weeks Christmas vacation in Russia since Sunday :) Are you from Germany?
You know it makes me so happy here's always loads of activity and people who remember and supports Max Martin activity, it warms my soul :)

turnaround

Oh I hope things are more relaxed for you now! Glad to have you here!

Yes, I'm from Germany :)

You're from Russia, fab, I think you're the first member from Russia!

I'm happy people like this board, it's fun to talk about music and writers hardly anyone I know cares about it.  :)
And I liked it..

Out

Oh, cool, can I ask you, though it's a little offtop, did Monrose' "What You Don't Know" became popular in Germany? It's my their favorite song after Hot Summer, it's written by Vacuum by the way. Video is amazing as well.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=cERMAuplSIk
So pity girls didn't win last year Eurovision national final, they could be much higher than Roger :(

turnaround

Yeah Roger was pretty poor.

Yes, "What you don't know" is really succesful, it entered at #6 in the charts.

For a third single really good! I was not aware Vacuum wrote it, I just knew Billy Mann from the credits.

Great I found another Melodifestivalen and Eurovision fan.  :D

I open a Monrose thread!  :)
And I liked it..

Out

Thanks for the info, turnaround :)
Yeah, I'm a big fan of Melodifestivalen and swedish music at all, trying not to miss any news about Eurovision as well, glad I'm not the one ;)

Rebecca

I missed this
Where is Daughtry's version of Sorry?
is it a bonus track on his album or on a single?

Unexpected

Quote from: Rebecca on December 30, 2007, 07:20:36 AM
I missed this
Where is Daughtry's version of Sorry?
is it a bonus track on his album or on a single?

It's abonus in the album , I can send it to you if you want , 

and is there anybody have stanfour's version ???  anybody have the album???

Rebecca

I have the album but without that bonus song! how annoying

yeah, i'd love the song Unexpected