• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max writes and produces Pink's new single "So What"

Started by Unexpected, July 17, 2008, 04:58:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rebecca

wow! I loved this song on first listen. Fantastic!
will be a smash for sure!

Unexpected

Liked the song , the chorus is amazing , but it's not up to who knew and U+Ur hand ,

Alex Martin

Quote from: Unexpected on August 11, 2008, 03:23:14 PM
Liked the song , the chorus is amazing , but it's not up to who knew and U+Ur hand ,
Agree with you.

turnaround

By the way, I just noticed "So What" was already released in Australia and it's on I-Tunes #1 there.

Who knows, maybe Pink will manage to get the top spot and we have a Max Martin Top 2 then!

By the way, the full songwriting credits for the song are

Pink/Shellback/Max Martin

Don't know who this Shellback is.
And I liked it..

Rebecca

Great news!
I'll be interested to find out who Shellback is

*Sabine*

I just googled his name and I really couldn't find anything relevant! :o Anyone has more info?

Feelgoodlies

Guys, "So What" is at # 12 on US iTunes now, which makes me think, another hit on its way to Max.

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: *Sabine* on August 19, 2008, 11:18:32 AM
I just googled his name and I really couldn't find anything relevant! :o Anyone has more info?
Hey Sabine Turnaround and Rebecca, I somehow managed to get some info about Shellback,

I found his MySpace, he is 23 years old and here I found some photos of him on his MySpace:

QuoteRecording drums for Pink @ House of Blues Studios, Los Angeles

QuoteRockin' at Maratone :)

Pierre from Simple Plan and me @ Conway Studios, LA

Rebecca

Hey, thanks Feelgoodlies, I just found it too!

It's Johan Schuster, who also co-wrote Lesley Roy's "I'm Gone, I'm Going"

http://www.myspace.com/ploghbill

*Sabine*

Thanks Rebecca and Feelgoodlies, hmmm... interesting!

Feelgoodlies

You're welcome guys.

So What is at # 4 on US iTunes now.

Alex Martin

Quote from: Alex Martin on August 11, 2008, 06:23:14 PM
Agree with you.

A little correction....i changed opinionn.......SO WHAT is at the same level of who knew and U n' your hand.

I can't stop listen this this song.

NANANANAnananaaanaaaaa.........nanananananaaaaaaa ;D

Unexpected

Quote from: Alex Martin on August 21, 2008, 05:38:47 PM
Quote from: Alex Martin on August 11, 2008, 06:23:14 PM
Agree with you.

A little correction....i changed opinionn.......SO WHAT is at the same level of who knew and U n' your hand.

I can't stop listen this this song.

NANANANAnananaaanaaaaa.........nanananananaaaaaaa ;D

I still on my first judgment , although it's cool song

*Sabine*

Yes, it's as catchy as u+ur hand,maybe even more. Well, at least, Max bothered to do a new song (not like 4ever :P) lol