• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

BIG COCK or WET PUSSY - what do you prefer??

Started by ®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ, February 10, 2007, 10:53:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ

I bet this is gonna get a couple hundered views in just a few days! *LMAO*

So choose, what do YOU prefer?

Big cock:

or

wet pussy:

turnaround

I must say, the cat scares me more than the cock, so I chose the first!  :shock:  :shock:
And I liked it..

®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ

Everyone who read the "PETS" thread should be able to guess what I voted for.

Malcolm, can I guess your vote? :-P

malcolm hogg

i prefer my "cats" to be a little more shaved than that!
Just starting work for the day, not sure what to listen to today.
Has eveyone seen the live version of Siberia on you tube? I think it is from tv show in japan . Might put that on for a bit
A childrens song, have you listened as they play? There song is love, and the children know the way!  B.Wilson/V.D. Parks. Brian Wilson presents Smile.

Linda

Yea that cat scares me .... so i'll go with the cock!

lmao

®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ

What is wrong with you people?
You are scared of a tiny, smiling cat so you choose to go with an atomic overgrown cock? *lol*

OOOOKEY!! :-P

malcolm hogg

Rainbow, what would your guess have been?
I listened to a lot of abba today. There stuff absolutley kicks friend too. Perhaps its something in a swedish gene line?!?!?!!?
Hey if you type in "wet pussy" into google, you get pictures that are very very different to the one that started this thread!!!!!!
I didn't know the internet was such an obscene place ;-)
A childrens song, have you listened as they play? There song is love, and the children know the way!  B.Wilson/V.D. Parks. Brian Wilson presents Smile.

toffel

Quote from: "malcolm hogg"i prefer my "cats" to be a little more shaved than that!

haha!
love the "smile", so it has to be the wet pussy!

®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ

Quote from: "malcolm hogg"Rainbow, what would your guess have been?
After the story with the evil fox - of course the cock!!

Quote from: "malcolm hogg"Hey if you type in "wet pussy" into google, you get pictures that are very very different to the one that started this thread!!!!!!
What google are you using? ;-)
My google only shows me cats. *lol*

malcolm hogg

no no no! It wouldnt be the cock!
A further point to the evil fox story.............
20 years ago (i was only 10). I went down to the chicken coup one sunday morning, and we had at that time 8 hens and 1 cockrel. I got so upset, because i thought the cockrel was trying to kill one of the hens. I broke in to the coup, and i kicked at that cockrel to make him leave that poor hen alone. And i ran back up to the house crying, and my mother asked me what was wrong. I told her what i'd seen. She then told me about the facts of life, and that what i'd seen was only the ckickens way of procreation!!!! Really freaky!!!!! I kinda knew the birds and bees thing already, but the chickens way is very brutal and very not like "making love"! So from that day on, that cockrel was named "Randy", and he lived a very charmed life until the following summer when my youngest sister went in to the chicken coup to collect eggs ( she was only 3 or 4 years old), that damned bird attacked her and came very close to pecking one of her eyes out (she still has the scars). So that same day we had a farmer come over and wring his neck; i plucked that cockrel, and we all ate him the next day!
If that cockrel got laid once a day, he got laid 50 times a day!!!!!
But i tell you something, i don't think he ever truly satisfied any of his lady friends!!!!!! ;-)