• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Katy Perry - "PRISM" out NOW!

Started by B Steady, July 30, 2013, 10:09:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

georg_e

Quote from: B Steady on January 02, 2014, 06:26:44 PM
So y'all don't like Prism's best song?
Absolutely I do -- I LOVVE  "Birthday"!!!   :D

Rebecca

Quote from: georg_e on January 02, 2014, 06:48:39 PM
    Absolutely I do -- I LOVVE  "Birthday"!!!   :D

haha, I love Birthday too!

but I also love Dark Horse! it totally grew on me.

turnaround

Oh no!!

QuoteDr. Luke Doctor ?@TheDoctorLuke
@pitbull, great verse on #DarkHorse !!!! @katyperry
And I liked it..

Jules

Quote from: turnaround on January 05, 2014, 11:30:42 PM
Oh no!!

QuoteDr. Luke Doctor ?@TheDoctorLuke
@pitbull, great verse on #DarkHorse !!!! @katyperry

"Missaworldwahd, reportin lahv from California!! Keddy Purry, Missathreeohfaahv, Dahlin! WEEEEEEEHOOOOOOOOOO!"  ::) lol

B Steady

Quote from: Jules on January 06, 2014, 12:01:34 AM

"Missathreeohfaahv, Dahlin! WEEEEEEEHOOOOOOOOOO!"  ::) lol

Dale* :D honestly, I'll never get tired of his "signatures" :D
Vila i frid Dag

georg_e

I like Pitbull......he makes me smile....he's about love and good vibes.  (OK, with some "World Travel" thrown in :D)  He might even make me like "Dark Horse'" alot more......

B Steady

http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=3502811

what a disgusting review

""Roar" has five songwriters, all of whom bring a substantial amount of mainstream clout to the table, and two of whom are probably the most successful pop songwriters of the past decade. The first, Max Martin, has a penchant for writing the biggest hits—and worst songs—on big albums by the likes of Taylor Swift and Pink. The second, "Dr." Lukasz Gottwald, has a history of "writing" songs plagued by accusations of blatant plagiarism. By all accounts, Dr. Luke is a bottom-feeding, opportunistic hack who gets away with stealing other peoples' songs because he files defamation lawsuits the second anyone accuses him of wrongdoing. It's hardly surprising that Bareilles shrugged off the comparisons between her song and "Roar" earlier this summer, even though the similarities between the two were enough to fuel a perfect mash-up of Nickelback proportions. No one wants to deal with a lawsuit from the richest songwriter in Hollywood, even if that songwriter is getting away with turning your modest, Top 40 hit into a global number one smash."

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
Vila i frid Dag

j.fco.morales

Raul_esp

Quote from: B Steady on January 06, 2014, 02:20:01 AM

what a disgusting review

""Roar" has five songwriters, all of whom bring a substantial amount of mainstream clout to the table, and two of whom are probably the most successful pop songwriters of the past decade. The first, Max Martin, has a penchant for writing the biggest hits—and worst songs—on big albums by the likes of Taylor Swift and Pink. The second, "Dr." Lukasz Gottwald, has a history of "writing" songs plagued by accusations of blatant plagiarism. By all accounts, Dr. Luke is a bottom-feeding, opportunistic hack who gets away with stealing other peoples' songs because he files defamation lawsuits the second anyone accuses him of wrongdoing. It's hardly surprising that Bareilles shrugged off the comparisons between her song and "Roar" earlier this summer, even though the similarities between the two were enough to fuel a perfect mash-up of Nickelback proportions. No one wants to deal with a lawsuit from the richest songwriter in Hollywood, even if that songwriter is getting away with turning your modest, Top 40 hit into a global number one smash."

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Bullshit , better ignore it.

Joshua

Quote from: B Steady on January 06, 2014, 02:20:01 AM

what a disgusting review

Yeah it's a pretty pointless review. I guess a site called Absolute Punk could never be seen as pro mainstream pop even if they wanted to. Also, the whole Bareilles thing never would've gone anywhere, staccato piano chords don't really belong to anyone.

Quote from: turnaround on January 05, 2014, 11:30:42 PM
Oh no!!

No, no, pleeeeease noooooo! I know "Unconditionally" hasn't done so well, but I hope they haven't seen the success of "Timber" as reason for this. Maybe because it's been a radio single already (along with "Walking On Air" over here), they need something to get people buying a second time. I seriously hope this isn't the case though. Juicy J's part is perfectly dark, it matches the track, I can't imagine Pitpull coming close to pulling it off. Like you guys I originally only found the chorus likeable, but eventually I came to love every second of it. I couldn't work out why they originally passed on a proper release of this. I'm seriously hoping "Birthday" is in consideration after this.

j.fco.morales

Legendary Lovers is my track. I love it, it's a smash.

And This Is How We Do, everybody loves that track. Except for Benny.

B Steady

Quote from: j.fco.morales on January 07, 2014, 03:48:56 PM
Legendary Lovers is my track. I love it, it's a smash.

And This Is How We Do, everybody loves that track. Except for Benny.

You can call me Queen B :D
Vila i frid Dag

Axel

Jules, you just ALMOST made me spill my ice tea all over the keyboard. Thanks a lot. I laughed hard. :)

and just when I read your comment, Timber started playing in the radio. WTF? :-)

Jules

Quote from: Axel on January 08, 2014, 09:47:26 AM
Jules, you just ALMOST made me spill my ice tea all over the keyboard. Thanks a lot. I laughed hard. :)

and just when I read your comment, Timber started playing in the radio. WTF? :-)

Cause of my fantastic written impersonation of Pitbull? lol
You're welcome.  :P  Dahlin.

B Steady

Quote from: Jules on January 08, 2014, 02:50:03 PM
Cause of my fantastic written impersonation of Pitbull? lol
You're welcome.  :P  Dahlin.

I hope it won't change your view of life but he's saying "dale" and that has a completely different meaning than "darling" if this is the word you meant.
Vila i frid Dag