• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Nick Jonas - Last Year Was Complicated (New Album)

Started by turnaround, March 25, 2016, 10:36:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nanofives

[spotify]spotify:track:4y3OI86AEP6PQoDE6olYhO[/spotify]

After almost 6 years of hiatus the Jonas are back with current gen producers.

Producer
Frank Dukes
Ryan Tedder

Composer
Louis Bell
Nick Jonas
Kevin Jonas
Frank Dukes
Ryan Tedder
Joe Jonas

I'm impressed that Frank Dukes and Louis can make such a variety of beats, it's very pop-rock-ish.
The comeback has been so far very widely anticipated in the music industry, many of the writers and producers liked their Instagram posts like James Alan, Savan Kotecha, Sean Douglas, RedOne, Bonn, MoZella, Ross Golan, Simon Wilcox, among others.

j.fco.morales

I didn't expect a single. Sounds like a darker DNCE track.

Love it.

j.fco.morales

turnaround

Track 3 says:

Joe Jonas, Kevin Jonas, Nick Jonas & Johan Schuster   

The "Happiness Begins" pre-order includes instant-gratification downloads of the band's hit singles, "Sucker" and "Cool," produced by Grammy® Award-winning songwriter, producer, and lead singer of the multi-platinum band OneRepublic, Ryan Tedder. The third instant-gratification song, "Only Human," produced by Grammy® Award-winning producer Shellback, will follow.     

Maybe Max in the production?     

https://www.amwaycenter.com/news/detail/grammy-nominated-powerhouse-trio-jonas-brothers-bring-their-happiness-begins-tour-to-amway-center-on-fri-aug-9

And I liked it..

j.fco.morales

Damn: big budget.
Lots of Greg Kurstin and Ryan Tedder.

j.fco.morales

Quote from: nanofives on June 05, 2019, 10:42:07 PM

[spotify]https://open.spotify.com/album/1Uf67JAtkVWfdydzFFqNF2[/spotify]

Album out. The Greg Kurstin produced tracks sound great.
Love his drum programming layered with live drums, his soft sounding synths, the square leads with lots of reverb in big sounding choruses.

turnaround

Shellbacks production is super catchy. With lots of real instruments he also played. And he sings. And of course Byland in the orchestra.

"Don't throw it away" must be a single.
And I liked it..

nanofives

I recognize most of Shellback's soundbank, it's very catchy indeed.

synchro

"Only Human" is giving me "One More Night" vibes. Love it!

melodicmoonlight

Don't Throw It Away is excellent. great songwriting and production from Greg; really stellar song. Love that one, Every Single Time, Strangers, & Rollercoaster.

j.fco.morales

Quote from: melodicmoonlight on June 13, 2019, 01:21:43 AM
Don't Throw It Away is excellent. great songwriting and production from Greg; really stellar song. Love that one, Every Single Time, Strangers, & Rollercoaster.

The drum programming! Slightly distorted <3

I don't like the topline though. Strangers is my fave.

nanofives

New song coming this Friday featuring Karol G, shellback tweeted about it.

j.fco.morales