• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max working with Carrie Underwood

Started by Izalightblue, August 22, 2009, 11:24:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izalightblue

Recording enginner Ann Mincieli has said on her twitter that she and Max, who is currently in New York, have worked with American Idol season 4 winner, Carrie Underwood. Want to hear the new tunes soon!  :D

http://twitter.com/AnntasticLV

Rebecca

wow, that's great. Max is busy these days! I can't wait to hear all these new songs!

*Sabine*

It's not a bad song but I'm not loving it (at least yet).

Rebecca

Great you're back from holidays Sabine, I hope you had a nice time.
So, you've heard the Carrie/Max song already?

*Sabine*

Yes I had a great time, now I got to start studying again!
But actually, my brain is still on vacation... I made a mistake and put my message in the wrong thread, I was talking about the BSB song (All in my head), I haven't heard Carrie's song, sorry. LOL  :-[

Rebecca

Feelgoodlies

I don't like Carrie, will Max make me change my mind?

Feelgoodlies

Here I found a photo of Shellback and Carrie on his MySpace

maxmartin'sfan

I Love Carrie.. moreover she's really pretty!

Linda

nshinnosuke

shellback is involved?
if so then I'm guessing they might be doing rockier type of songs for Carrie just like Before He Cheats and Last Name but this time with the aid of the pop/rock maestro !

*Sabine*

Shellback again, with the same sweatshirt as Leona!  :D
I guess max is hiding behind the camera  :P
Like Feelgoodlies I don't usually like Carrie's songs, maybe the Maratone sound will make miracles...

Rebecca

Seeing Shellback again, he must be co-writing the songs with Max.
I really liked Before He Cheats but I don't really know her other songs. It will be really interesting to see what songs they write for Carrie, will it be a bit country? or will it be like Pink's So What?

Unexpected

Intresting! I'm not a country fan at all, but I had the chance to hear carrie's debut (Some hearts) I really liked alot of songs on it, it was pretty nice and she definitly has great voice so I'm excited for something new and totally fresh!

maxmartin'sfan

I Love Country Music!  and I love carrie!  ;D