• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Usher - New album with Max song

Started by turnaround, April 30, 2014, 02:42:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

Quote"Good Kisser" was co-written by Usher with Andrew "Pop" Wansel, Ronald "Flip" Colson, Jameel Roberts, Terry "Tru" Sneed, and Warren "Oak" Felder, and produced by Pop, Flip, JProof, Terry "Tru" Sneed, Natural, and Oak.
http://hamadamania.com/?s=usher&submit=Search

Teaser of "Good kisser":

http://www.popjustice.com/thenews/ushers-new-single-has-some-cover-art-and-a-video-teaser-thing/126717
And I liked it..

j.fco.morales

I wrote about Max working with Usher somewhere.

turnaround

And I liked it..

j.fco.morales

I'm excited about this, Usher is a great singer!

Raul_esp

Excited! , I think it will have the sound of ''Problem''.

uberweiss

'DJ Got Us Fallin' In Love' is an all-time great from Max! Hooks on top of hooks. That "so dance dance like it's the last last" hook is insane. Excited for this! Hope Max is working with Shellback on this.

Rebecca

turnaround

And I liked it..

AdamKhan

Quote from: turnaround on June 27, 2014, 12:18:01 PM
You can listen to "I Don't Mind" here - new song/single?

http://www.popjustice.com/thenews/ushers-got-a-new-song-and-that-song-is-now-online/128546/

I don't think the production on this song was complete hence why Dr luke tweeted this last night.

'2 all those that leak records please stop! It's not fair 2 the artist & writers who haven't had a chance 2 finish their song / vision'

turnaround

Assumed Dr Luke was involved as Juicy J is featured on the song.

Is it a song co-written by Max?
And I liked it..

j.fco.morales

Sounds like a Cirkut produced song, so it could be.

These kicks are the same kicks in Dark Horse and the synths are so his style.

And the lyrics Shawty, I don't mind if you dance on a pole, that don't make you a hoe don't need more explanation, isn't it?  :o

AdamKhan

Written by Planet VI. Those guys are so sick!

J_A24

Quote from: AdamKhan on June 27, 2014, 10:37:17 PM
Written by Planet VI. Those guys are so sick!

I've only heard great things about them.

turnaround

We have a title:

UNDER U

GORANSSON RICKARD BERTIL
KOTECHA SAVAN HARISH
MAX MARTIN
PAYAMI ALI
REXHA BEBE

Interesting, the song is also listed for the artist: Bebe Rexha

Savan has another song:

BAD THINGS
And I liked it..