• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Maroon 5 - New song "What Lovers Do"

Started by gm33, May 19, 2014, 04:09:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShockdioN

^ is it confirmed that its Shellback in the production???

BTW;
a new track confirmed on BMI
She Smiles So Sad | Chris McFadden, Adam Levine, Sam Martin, Max Martin, Mason Levy

j.fco.morales

turnaround

Not yet confirmed.

But the new song is produced by Shellback, according to wikipedia which cite a Shellback twitter status.

https://twitter.com/Shellback666/status/598444497803030529

QuoteOur new song drops in just two days... EXCITED. Like a motherf---cker. Shellback hinzugefügt,

Maroon 5 @maroon5
Tell all your friends! #ThisSummerM5 will be available this Friday, May 15th on @iTunesMusic!

Song written by Adam Levine.
And I liked it..

j.fco.morales

uberweiss

So much more purposeful and infectious than anything on V.
One of the biggest choruses I've heard in years.
A pop explosion.

B Steady

lol first I read your comments and then I was expecting what you wrote. instead I got to hear a pretty boring and average pop song that is worse than 90% of V. besides that I'm wondering how much a mother actually hurts.
Vila i frid Dag

Romb

Quote from: B Steady on May 15, 2015, 09:45:07 AM
lol first I read your comments and then I was expecting what you wrote. instead I got to hear a pretty boring and average pop song that is worse than 90% of V. besides that I'm wondering how much a mother actually hurts.

Same here. I didn't like V that much either, only 3-4 songs, but dammit...this new one is just so boring.
I always do a little test - listen to the song and then try to remember it in an hour. This one didn't pass  the test :-\

B Steady

only now I saw the video above. funny that they sing "fucker" in this version
Vila i frid Dag

turnaround

And I liked it..

j.fco.morales

Sounds good, nice melody and production.

The lyrics are awful as hell.

turnaround

Btw, they have just added the song to the V album.

So no Re-Edition? 

iTunes says that Shellback and Adam have composed the song.

And I liked it..

J_A24