• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

2013 - Max Martin Working With Backstreet Boys!

Started by gm33, July 18, 2012, 03:21:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rebecca

oh my goodness! this is so exciting!!! there will be videos for sure. It is so nice that Max is doing this.

I agree Turnaround, it is Max who should get a star as well

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

Khan9898

BSB will be celebrating their 20 year anniversary tonight in LA and will either play or perform their new songs. Hopefully we get to hear the new Max song!

Khan9898

According to Nick, Max is currently mixing the song right now and it maybe the first single.

Khan9898

KRISTIAN LUNDIN helped out on the Max Martin song!!!!

Joshua

Wow! :o This is getting pretty exciting now, if it weren't enough already. I'll be counting down the days (as soon as I know how many days there'll be to count). They're obviously trying to make this something special.

Rebecca

wow, this is very exciting! fantastic that Kristian Lundin helped Max with the song!! Hope we can hear it soon

B Steady

"Show them what you made of" sounds like a Ryan Tedder production.

a pity that Dr. Luke didn't produce "In your arms" ... !

Vila i frid Dag

B Steady

oh this is so awesome how they talk about Denniz & Max !!! :')
Vila i frid Dag

turnaround

And I liked it..

Khan9898

Joshua

Really loving some of the clips they played, this feels like it's going to be another "Never Gone", lots of solid tracks.

Is it just me or was Kevin a bit drunk? Haha.

B Steady

I love how AJ loves Get Another Boyfriend. Their second best song IMO!
Vila i frid Dag

Joshua

Quote from: B Steady on April 21, 2013, 07:34:04 PM
I love how AJ loves Get Another Boyfriend. Their second best song IMO!

Then Brian has to throw in "Don't Want You Back", which I always saw as a twin brother to "Get Another Boyfriend". I also read somewhere that they wanted it to be a single after "I Want It That Way", it's meant to be one of their favourite tracks.