• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Taylor Swift - Bad Blood (feat. Kendrick Lamar) from Album 1989 (Max Martin)

Started by gm33, November 18, 2013, 10:21:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gm33

QuoteSwift hopes to collaborate with new songwriters and producers. But she planned to begin, she said, by heading back into the studio with Max Martin and Shellback. "I want to go in with Max and Johan first, just to figure out what the bone structure of this record is going to be.

I love how she calls him Johan.
http://www.vulture.com/2013/11/taylor-swift-reigning-queen-of-pop.html

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I was writing with Max Martin and Johan Shellback who are two of my absolute songwriting heroes, they are just absolute melodic geniuses." - Taylor Alison Swift,  August 2012

turnaround

Very good news. I would happily more songs by them, they may be even more "country" for my liking.
And I liked it..

nznexus

Jesus. this is like a dream coming true for me.

music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

Rebecca

j.fco.morales

Max is the melody man, Shellback is the machine man and Taylor is the lyricist+melodic girl.

Dream team.

nznexus

yeah dream team. i am so happy she will be working with max martin. this means we will hear great songs in the future.

also.
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

nznexus

Taylor Swift is the 8th World's Highest-Paid Musician of 2013!

According to Forbes, Taylor Swift is among the World's Highest-Paid Musicians of this year. She's at the 8th position.

No. 8: Taylor Swift ($55 million)
Swift released her fourth studio album, Red, in October 2012 and sold 1.2 million copies in week one. The album's first single, "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together," became her first to top Billboard's Hot 100 chart. She parlayed that success into endorsement deals with Diet Coke, Sony and Covergirl, not to mention big bucks on the road.

Feelgoodlies

How can she not. The man has given her two of the biggest hits in her entire career, he actually put her on the map in Europe, I mean come on you know you're "pop" Taylor not "country", so knock the I don't know the "bone structure" bull gurl and let Max do his job!

georg_e

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on November 21, 2013, 12:53:42 AM
How can she not. The man has given her two of the biggest hits in her entire career, he actually put her on the map in Europe, I mean come on you know you're "pop" Taylor not "country", so knock the I don't know the "bone structure" bull gurl and let Max do his job!
:D

Voodoo

Seriously.... girls kinda putin' on a show. Let the boys work. The best part of the whole article is this, located in the comments:

"As a Nashville songwriter I can assure you that when you're "co-writing" with Max Martin and Johan Schuster, that means you're getting them coffee and saying you like this word over that word."

HAHAH! So awesome!

georg_e

Quote from: Voodoo on November 21, 2013, 02:23:29 AM
Seriously.... girls kinda putin' on a show. Let the boys work. The best part of the whole article is this, located in the comments:

"As a Nashville songwriter I can assure you that when you're "co-writing" with Max Martin and Johan Schuster, that means you're getting them coffee and saying you like this word over that word."

HAHAH! So awesome!
omg!!  :-)   Haven't liked her since the CMA Awards show where they showed her in audience pretending she didn't really get the joke when Carrie Underwood did this hilarious satire skit about Obamacare disaster.......

nznexus

too long article didnt read.

nznexus

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on November 21, 2013, 12:53:42 AM
The man has given her two of the biggest hits in her entire career, he actually put her on the map in Europe,

No, it's far from it. I like tay