• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Marina and the diamonds - Primadonna

Started by Raul_esp, March 12, 2012, 03:39:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raul_esp

The new single of Marina is produced by Dr luke and it's a amazing , a great electro-pop track very catchy :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6yFmOy3c38

turnaround

Good track, interesting, it's written by Julie Frost who co-wrote Satellite, the song by Lena Meyer-Landrut.
And I liked it..

Rebecca

Axel

This song is an absolute killer. Have you guys heard the acoustic version of it? Holy shit. Absolutely beautiful, even though one part reminds me of Jason Mraz' "Lucky", where he sings "Lucky I'm in love with my best friend".

turnaround

And I liked it..

Alex Martin

Hey guys....apparently the song How to Be a Heartbreaker is written by MAX MARTIN for the canadian edition of the album.

Here the song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zi_HjA8hHBc

Written by (Max Martin/Dr.Luke/Benny Blanco/Cirkut/MATD)

Joshua

So hard to tell if Max is involved with some of his newer work. Once upon a time it was easy and obvious. Nothing in that track sounds specifically Max-like, but it is similar in style to his recent stuff, so who knows. I would never have initially believed he worked on D.I.N.O.S.A.U.R either. ;D

Raul_esp

Quote from: Alex Martin on June 29, 2012, 08:13:58 PM
Hey guys....apparently the song How to Be a Heartbreaker is written by MAX MARTIN for the canadian edition of the album.

Here the song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zi_HjA8hHBc

Written by (Max Martin/Dr.Luke/Benny Blanco/Cirkut/MATD)

Wow , the song is great!

Rebecca

I really like the song "How to be a heartbreaker" too. I agree with you Josh, it is sometimes hard to tell if Max is involved these days. I can't really tell with this song.

Feelgoodlies

Just found out about "Primadonna" and "How to be a Heartbreaker" they both are fantastic tracks especially "Promadonna", wow, totally Max and Luke! I love their distinctive style even when they don't produce together!

j.fco.morales

Quote from: getawaydriver on January 03, 2019, 07:13:53 PM
She's working with some Wolf Cousins for her new record.

"Orange Trees"
Composer: Erik Hassle, Marina, OZGO & Jakob Jerlström

These are good news!
Seems like Erik Hassle decided to be a songwriter...

melodicmoonlight

Quote from: j.fco.morales on January 04, 2019, 04:19:24 PM
These are good news!
Seems like Erik Hassle decided to be a songwriter...

couldn't' make it as an artist :/

...Exciting news indeed! This sounds promising for sure

j.fco.morales

Quote from: melodicmoonlight on January 05, 2019, 08:24:28 AM
couldn't' make it as an artist :/

...Exciting news indeed! This sounds promising for sure

And his first album was GREAT! And No Words... my favourite by far.

Bump in the road, Hurtful, Wanna Be Loved... never understood why releasing a "new" album with same songs with different arrangements.

turnaround

I am also a huge Erik Hassle debut album fan. He had so much potential as an artist but sometimes it just does not work. See also Lesley Roy who had it all. 
And I liked it..