• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Ashley Tisdale - It's Alright, It's OK

Started by Feelgoodlies, March 14, 2009, 06:36:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nshinnosuke

I remember in an interview she said that the album will have sexier sound but now she's saying it will be more guitar driven and pop rock??? Interesting...Actually she looks sexier with her new pop/rock image

*Sabine*

Indeed, she seems to love all the good shit we listen to!  ;D

Oh and BTW, I still haven't heard the song. All the freakings links on youtube are down or fake songs..so yesterday I got pissed and at some point gave up searching!  >:(

georg_e

The full song is on her MySpace now......myspace.com/ashleytisdale

*Sabine*

Thanks. I heard it full now and I'm a bit disappointed by the verses. I think they're way too much sufficient. Without the rip off of So What's chorus, this song would be a total waste.

Unexpected

actually I think this song is awesome, so uplifting.

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: *Sabine* on April 15, 2009, 07:59:08 PM
Thanks. I heard it full now and I'm a bit disappointed by the verses. I think they're way too much sufficient. Without the rip off of So What's chorus, this song would be a total waste.
I did think the verses weren't that strong, but they grew on me now, I love the third verse.

This song is really good!

Alex Martin

But she's Ashley or Kelly Clarkson? ? ? Same look same t-shirt.....song similar to so what......bof ;)

*Sabine*

Quote from: Alex Martin on April 21, 2009, 09:00:15 PM
But she's Ashley or Kelly Clarkson? ? ? Same look same t-shirt.....song similar to so what......bof ;)

Yes, the video is good but the least we can say is that she doesn't bring anything new, she just borrows styles from here and there and mix them together... Oh well, it's still cool!

sforzando

Ashley looks like Kelly+Hilary Duff...
THe video is good but I think there should be more dancing in chorus.

I really wish her working with Max, her voice fits Max's style.

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: *Sabine* on April 22, 2009, 10:22:45 AM
Quote from: Alex Martin on April 21, 2009, 09:00:15 PM

Yes, the video is good but the least we can say is that she doesn't bring anything new, she just borrows styles from here and there and mix them together... Oh well, it's still cool!
That's what they also said about my Sandy when she released her second album "Frame Of Mind", "oh look at her, she is trying to be like Kelly, oh she's is too sugary, this doesn't fit her" and blah blah, while in fact she is as great as Kelly vocally, and her album lyrics are way better than hers or any others female singer, the thing is the music is pop/rock in a contemporary style which Kelly came out the first with, same goes with Cheiron musicians, Human Nature, N Sync and A1 have been compared to BSB, but each group has their own great songs musically and lyrically, also Ellie Campbell for example she was compared to Britney, people were too harsh on her, while in my opinion her song "Don't Want You Back" is as GREAT as BOMT or even better. I just hope people dig deep more, therefore they will actually find out the different.

I'm sure Ashley's new album will be great!

*Sabine*

Oh yes this Ellie's song is GREAT!! And the girl's voice is really good, unarguably better than Brit's.

Feelgoodlies

HERE you can watch Ashley recording "It's Alright, It's OK" in the studio, they also show one member from Twin "Joachim" ;D, and another one who looks like Kristian :D

Also, here is the tracklist of the album which is going to be released June the 16th.

Quote1. Acting Out
2. It's Alright, It's OK
3. Masquerade
4. Overrated
5. Hot Mess
6. How Do You Love Someone
7. Tell Me Lies
8. What If
9. Erase & Rewind
10. Hair
11. Delete You
12. Me Without You
13. Crank It Up
14. Switch
15. I'm Back *
16. Watcha Waiting For *
Acting Out, Overrated and What If said to be produced by Twin, I can't wait to hear them!

*Sabine*

16 tracks, niceee!  ;D

Hope they album will have some songs with potential, in the line of It's alright it's okay, and not too many "fillers". It's good that Twin produced 3 other songs.

Thanks for the video too, I really like watching vids in the studio (even without Max!  :D ).