• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Great Demo Site

Started by turnaround, July 10, 2011, 10:17:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

On this site you can find MANY demos by songwriters.

For Example "Fire And Water"

Was this released before?

You can listen to full here:

http://www.majorlyindie.com/search/list/162541

If the link doesn't work you just have to search for songs by Steven Lee Olsen , you will find many songs then.

Just click on the song title and click on the small PLAY button. Then the song will play.           

There is so much more:

For Example a song by Carl Falk for Darren Hayes

A Little More

http://www.majorlyindie.com/search/list/162541

There is a nice article about Steven Lee here

http://www.majorlyindie.com/newsletter_story/show/686

QuoteThe evidence is that Olsen has become a very popular writer to work with given the number and quality of his collaborators including the Swedish hit producer/songwriter Rami [Yacoub], from whom ole recently acquired a catalog of songs. Rami is the creator of several of pop music's biggest hits by artists like Britney Spears, 'N Sync, Backstreet Boys and Pink, which have generated sales of more than 150 million records worldwide. "He's an extremely talented and successful songwriter and producer who was an understudy to Max Martin in Sweden," notes Olsen. "I was able to write a couple of songs with him and he and I are still very much in contact. My next trip to L.A., I'll be writing with him again. He's just an amazing dude. He's very humble and very hospitable. The first time I met him, it was me and songwriter Carl Falk, who I also met in Sweden and is one of Rami's best friends. We wrote at his house, which is just beautiful and located up in the hills of Los Angeles. He completely opened up his home. He pretty much said whatever is mine is yours; make yourself comfortable. It's a really great environment to create in; there's no pressure. It's almost like you're hanging out with your buddies. Rami, Carl, Kristian Lundin and I wrote a song titled "Fire and Water" during that period. It's funny, I was talking to Denny Carr [at Roots Three Music] the other day and that song as a demo has been downloaded hundreds and hundreds of times in Japan."
And I liked it..

Khan9898

Fire and Water was a song that was intended for BSB on "This Is Us" but they didn't want to record it.

turnaround

How interesting, thanks for sharing. Do you have any other knowledge about rejects :o

I really love this site it's great to listen to demos of such high quality.
And I liked it..