• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Backstreet Boys - DNA (new album)

Started by turnaround, January 16, 2019, 01:21:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

Will be out next Friday.

Don't Go Breaking My Heart      Stuart Crichton, Jamie Hartman & Stephen Wrabel   
Nobody Else      Ryan Ogren, Nick Bailey, Ari Leff, Emily Warren & Gamal Lewis   
Breathe      Ryan Ogren, Nick Bailey & Brandyn Burnette   
New Love      Elof Loelv, Jake Troth & Erik Hassle   
Passionate      Mitch Allan, Andy Grammer, Lindy Robbins & Louis Schoorl   
Is It Just Me      Ian Kirkpatrick, Lindy Robbins & Alexander "Xplicit" Izquierdo   
Chances      Zach Skelton, Casey Smith, Fiona Bevan, Ryan Tedder, Geoff Warburton, Shawn Mendes & Scott Harris   
No Place      Brett James, Joshua Miller & Troy Verges   
Chateau      Stuart Crichton, Stephen Wrabel, Michael Pollack, James Newman & Cole Citrenbaum   
The Way It Was      Stuart Crichton, Garrison Starr & Justin Jesso   
Just Like You Like It      Ross Copperman, Josh Kear & Dustin Lynch   
Ok      Stuart Crichton, Joe Kirkland, James Newman & Jason Allen   
And I liked it..

j.fco.morales

Nice list of collaborator. I'm excited even though I didn't like the two singles from the project...

backgammonfiend

Chances was classic OneRepublic, I can't recall liking much of anything else on this LP

j.fco.morales

I'm gonna meet the guys in two weeks, they will be at a big televised festival in my country :)