• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Leona Lewis Works with Max and Kristian Lundin.

Started by Feelgoodlies, May 18, 2009, 09:06:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rebecca

Great song, I love that it's upbeat and dancey.

georg_e

Quote from: andrea on November 03, 2009, 07:56:26 PM
..... completely shocked....
love the lead synth on the verse that make the melody of the chorus!
Yes!!   I noticed that too -- so clever how it anticipates the chorus melody.  This song is really in it's own class for uptempo songs :)

nshinnosuke

Raul_esp

''outta my head'' is AMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZING , best max song of the year.

Rebecca

Izalightblue

My favorite of the year!!! I love it sooooo much!!!!! It has to be a single, it will be a hit!!!!!!!!

Unexpected

I really prefer Naked to Ouuta my head and I got You, but still they're great songs.

Feelgoodlies

Anybody thinks that "Outta My Head' is abit Hot N Cold-ish!?!

I liked Max and Kristian songs, btw Kristian song sounds very Max.

Alex Martin

Kristian's song is very good but remind me bleeding love.

Raul_esp

''OUTTA MY HEAD'' is confirmed as the second single!!

Izalightblue

AMAZING NEWS! I am addicted to this song so much!!! ;D

nshinnosuke

hopefully they promote the song well
I think she has a huge change to become even bigger next year,
she has a song for Avatar soundtrack which is one of the most expensive films ever and it is chosen as the theme song
also, My Hands is chosen as the theme song for the videogame Final Fantasy XIII in Europe and US