• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max/Luke/Bonnie....."Vacation", "Show Me What You Got", "Wild Wild Love" G.R.L.

Started by georg_e, June 18, 2013, 12:59:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

Another Luke/Max song obviously.
Are these songs written especially for the band or just random songs Luke and Max have in the safe waiting for a band willing to record them?
And I liked it..

J_A24

Quote from: turnaround on October 23, 2013, 09:41:15 AM
Another Luke/Max song obviously.
Are these songs written especially for the band or just random songs Luke and Max have in the safe waiting for a band willing to record them?

Luke and Max don't have many songs in the safe. And GRL is a Kemosabe act, so it pretty much means that they're writing exclusively for them. Just like Becky G, Ke$ha ect.

J_A24

Sound pretty catchy. Definitely a Luke & Cirkut production.

B Steady

Yes sounds def like Lukut but once again it's obvious:

The more unknown the artist, the worse the production. Noticed that a few times already. Also when Max was involved.
Vila i frid Dag

j.fco.morales

Quote from: B Steady on October 30, 2013, 09:52:50 PM
Yes sounds def like Lukut but once again it's obvious:

The more unknown the artist, the worse the production. Noticed that a few times already. Also when Max was involved.

I like the synths, it's Cirkut.

I think they're allowed because they're not working with established artists, maybe that's the reason.

turnaround

And I liked it..

nznexus

dr,luke tweeted on twitter that hed been working with grl recently

in with @_cirkut .. we working on @grl !!!  The best girl group out there.   yup.  the best.
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

nznexus

music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

melodicmoonlight

there's a 33-second snippet of the studio version of Show Me What You Got:

http://www.nowthatsmusic.com/home/

scroll down to the end of the player

georg_e

Quote from: melodicmoonlight on January 22, 2014, 10:14:02 AM
there's a 33-second snippet of the studio version of Show Me What You Got:

http://www.nowthatsmusic.com/home/

scroll down to the end of the player
Thank you -- I love this song!!

ShockdioN

nznexus

turnaround

The song sounds so familiar already. And I think it's really good.  8) 8)
And I liked it..

Raul_esp