• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

"You're Beautiful" from Penny On M.A.R.S. 2 (Disney Channel)

Started by andrea, March 11, 2019, 10:30:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

andrea

Hello everyone!

I'm really happy to share with you my best result as a songwriter. I wrote lyrics and melody of a song that was chosen for the Disney Channel teen-drama "Penny On M.A.R.S. 2".

Below is the link to the video of the episode in which it is sung by two of the protagonists of the series: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACki8IzWafY
Your feedback will be really appreciated.

When it is available, I will send you the link to the complete song on Spotify.

All the best,
Andrea

j.fco.morales

turnaround

Great, congratulations to your cut. Is it your first one? Catchy and sweet song. Are you satisfied with the production?
And I liked it..

andrea

It's my first cut with an English song. The production is very good in my opinion, the producer is one of the best in Italy.