• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

2013 - Max Martin Working With Backstreet Boys!

Started by gm33, July 18, 2012, 03:21:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rebecca

Quote from: B Steady on March 06, 2014, 10:36:27 AM
They had a live band but not on stage.
On a few songs they played the instruments by themselves.

Thanks BSteady, I'm glad they had a live band. A few years ago on their This Is Us tour they just had a DJ who pressed a button and played the backing track - it was a little disappointing, so I'm very pleased they're using a live band again.

Rebecca

Khan9898

Herbie Crichlow and Arnthor Birgisson were at the BSB show in Stockholm this past weekend. Herbie was tagged in pics hugging Kevin, Brian, and AJ during the middle of the concert.

turnaround

Fantastic. Are these pictures available for the public?

It must be so cool to listen to songs you have written a long time ago and people still singing along and having a good time.
And I liked it..

nznexus

Quote from: turnaround on March 17, 2014, 09:01:51 PM
Fantastic. Are these pictures available for the public?

It must be so cool to listen to songs you have written a long time ago and people still singing along and having a good time.
i have seen the pictures. its cool...
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

maxmartin'sfan

BSB in Concert tonight in Paris!! can't wait!!!

maxmartin'sfan

The concert was Awesome ! the guys are incredible !!

B Steady

Quote from: maxmartin'sfan on March 18, 2014, 11:57:42 PM

! :)

Was it the same playlist as in Munich?
Vila i frid Dag

maxmartin'sfan

I think yes ! 

10000 promises in live acoustic... Wow!!! great surprise !

maxmartin'sfan

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

nznexus

music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

nznexus

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

Rebecca

Quote from: maxmartin'sfan on March 18, 2014, 11:57:42 PM

Glad you enjoyed the concert! it sounded great.