• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Doja Cat

Started by georg_e, January 25, 2014, 06:49:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B Steady

Quote from: AlexanderLaBrea on May 13, 2020, 10:33:26 AM
Wait, you seriously even considered for a second that Max and Luke took a "break from making hits" when Trump was elected? Did you miss the 46 (or so) releases Max had from late 2016 up until Blinding Lights went nr. 1.

Also, I'm puzzled as why you're even here if you consider 2008-2014 the worst era of pop music when it was Max Martins most creative and successful period...

He's definitely the most entertaining member since nznexus :)
Vila i frid Dag

j.fco.morales

Quote from: AlexanderLaBrea on May 13, 2020, 10:33:26 AM
Wait, you seriously even considered for a second that Max and Luke took a "break from making hits" when Trump was elected? Did you miss the 46 (or so) releases Max had from late 2016 up until Blinding Lights went nr. 1.

Also, I'm puzzled as why you're even here if you consider 2008-2014 the worst era of pop music when it was Max Martins most creative and successful period...

He's a joke, don't waste time.

McCartneyMartin

Quote from: j.fco.morales on May 13, 2020, 07:31:15 PM

He's a joke, don't waste time.
are you talking about me or someone else? All I'm just saying is that during that era was probably the most oversaturated era of both their careers. Song after song after song and literally they burn themselves out and now look at where they are now. I don't want that to happen a second time to them. I'm not trolling either but if you look at billboard for back of the day during that. That's all it was, now that it's 2020 new artists and producers are coming in to get their shine in the light where are they get trampled on by the old. When since you have heard a Jimmy jam and Terry Lewis track or darkchild produce hit number one recently. they would still keep going if they didn't burn themselves out there in the eighties and nineties and 2000s now not even a single song from them can't scratch the chart at all.

I'm sorry that if I disagree on some things but it's just what I had to experience growing up during that period. Not to mention a lot of artists had to sell out to both Max & Luke for them to just stay relevant take maroon 5 for example. maybe one day they will go back to making a traditional album like songs about Jane like all great groups do when they want to reflect on their roots and be inspired once again.

nanofives

You don't have any kind of point in your statement. You sound like max and luke bought their way up to the charts. Their songs are played because people are listening to them, and they mentioned countless of times that they don't care about the charts. Let things be, and if you're sad because max or luke got another number one because it may shade other producers (which btw they don't because the chart has always been as diverse as it gets) then you probably are in the wrong forum.

Snipes3000

Interesting to hear that Max and Luke countless of times said that they don't care about the charts. Do you have any sources for that to which you can guide me? I want to dive into that.

Someone called Luke a monster. Indeed, he's a hit monster, a machine!

For those who missed Dr Luke aka TYSON TRAX aka MADE IN CHINA:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BaXuw8eAw3a/?igshid=nrmg7zjfj4rv

For those who wanna make music like Dr Luke:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhJVpnhJefg&t=
Hi, I'm Luke and I'm sitting on my throne! Oh, and have you noticed that Denniz PoP songs are extremely hooky?

j.fco.morales

I'm happy for him. He's a hard working man. I may not agree with some of his ways but he's a talented produced, for sure.

The Kesha's trial was dismissed so...

McCartneyMartin

Quote from: Snipes3000 on May 14, 2020, 12:14:46 AM
Interesting to hear that Max and Luke countless of times said that they don't care about the charts. Do you have any sources for that to which you can guide me? I want to dive into that.

Someone called Luke a monster. Indeed, he's a hit monster, a machine!

For those who missed Dr Luke aka TYSON TRAX aka MADE IN CHINA:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BaXuw8eAw3a/?igshid=nrmg7zjfj4rv

For those who wanna make music like Dr Luke:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhJVpnhJefg&t=
then by all means Bill Cosby and R Kelly didn't do any of the stuff that they did and are clearly innocent.

I don't see dr. Luke getting any more number ones after this since now that his cover's blown by using this alias. he's going to have to go back to the drawing board and come up with another name just for him to fool the paranoid public and trick them into making feel good music when we know it's just recycled trash from 10 years ago. We don't need a teenage dream 2.0 in 2020.

Not to mention this is probably going to be the only number one that Nicki Minaj will ever get, and she had to ride on a more popular artist just to get it. Talk about being a barnacle on a ship's hull.

McCartneyMartin

Quote from: j.fco.morales on May 14, 2020, 06:15:00 AM
I'm happy for him. He's a hard working man. I may not agree with some of his ways but he's a talented produced, for sure.

The Kesha's trial was dismissed so...
yeah it was dismissed but his career is pretty much finished this was just a stroke of luck, not to mention it would have never gone number one if it weren't for the fact they dug Nicki Minaj from the on relevancy bin and stuck her on the remix.

Cardi b is such a more better rapper too, doesn't sound like a chipmunk on cocaine talking in tongues.

McCartneyMartin

Quote from: nanofives on May 13, 2020, 10:40:20 PM
You don't have any kind of point in your statement. You sound like max and luke bought their way up to the charts. Their songs are played because people are listening to them, and they mentioned countless of times that they don't care about the charts. Let things be, and if you're sad because max or luke got another number one because it may shade other producers (which btw they don't because the chart has always been as diverse as it gets) then you probably are in the wrong forum.

And they came very close to becoming the lennon-mccartney of the 21st century. At least John and Paul wrote meaningful and timeless hits that deserve to have them as the kings of songwriting. not like duke or Max where they're buesing desperate measures and formulas just to climb their way to the summit every other week. If John and Paul were like babe Ruth then Luke and Max were Barry bonds, using steroids a performance-enhancing drugs just to get ahead of everyone, also known as cheating.

They say that they don't want to have hits and don't care about the charts, that's a lie since they know how the charts work and will manipulate whatever is popular into their favor so they could get easy number ones, working with Katy Perry Taylor Swift Ariana grande or whatever hot artists that are in their prime and use them as a way to guarantee success without having to do it themselves with their own solo work and bank off of the success.

B Steady

God, you sound so bitter and pressed, Imma pray for you tonight. You really need to get rid of all these bad feelings. It's not healthy to be so full of hatred and jealousy.
Vila i frid Dag

McCartneyMartin

Quote from: B Steady on May 14, 2020, 10:08:30 PM
God, you sound so bitter and pressed, Imma pray for you tonight. You really need to get rid of all these bad feelings. It's not healthy to be so full of hatred and jealousy.
I'm sorry I'm going through a lot right now and I just wanted to express when I truly felt. I know for a fact that Luke is a talented producer but at the same time I know that he's not the single best human being in the world. I mean how can you still work and praise a person who called you a refrigerator just because you were slightly fat like what Kesha went through.

I'll try to be more positive in the future. 🙂

AlexanderLaBrea

Still don't understand... I mean, bash Dr. Luke if you don't like him but why are you in a Max Martin (mostly) forum if you think he makes shallow "cheat music"? There were so many things just very wrong in your post but let's not get in to that. Just wondering why you are even here if you don't like the music being discussed here?

B Steady

Quote from: McCartneyMartin on May 14, 2020, 10:44:57 PM
I'm sorry I'm going through a lot right now and I just wanted to express when I truly felt. I know for a fact that Luke is a talented producer but at the same time I know that he's not the single best human being in the world. I mean how can you still work and praise a person who called you a refrigerator just because you were slightly fat like what Kesha went through.

I'll try to be more positive in the future. 🙂

C'mon we ALL have said wrong things at some point in our lives. Don't be so unforgiving.

I wish you all the best; get better soon.
Vila i frid Dag

j.fco.morales

Quote from: B Steady on May 14, 2020, 10:08:30 PM

I'm an atheist, what should I do?

I don't care hahaha

McCartneyMartin

Quote from: j.fco.morales on May 15, 2020, 08:53:06 PM
I'm an atheist, what should I do?

I don't care hahaha
that must be a really dark way to live. You got to have faith in something otherwise you can't really go around saying rest in peace to someone who died since that you're assuming they're gone off to a better place, by being atheist you're denying such a concept to exist yet you'll still hope that there is an afterlife cuz you're scared. You can believe what you want to believe but in the end there's only one true path to the afterlife.