• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Have It All- AJ Mclean

Started by Lidstrom, October 10, 2009, 12:00:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lidstrom

Sup guys, I'm new here but just letting you know later today i will be uploading the song that was written produced by Kristian Lundin. I'd say in about 3-4 hours it'll be up on youtube if not i will upload it somewhere so you guys can listen to it. Whole song, studio version.

J.Lidstrom

Rebecca

welcome Lidstrom, great, looking forward to hearing the song.

Unexpected

Woo me too Love me some lundin,it's been a while til we heard something new from mr lundin.

Raul_esp

is the song uploaded already ??

Lidstrom

I'm having trouble uploading it onto youtube do you know where i can do converter from mp3 to a youtube video

Lidstrom

anyone help?

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: Lidstrom on October 10, 2009, 04:51:17 PM
I'm having trouble uploading it onto youtube do you know where i can do converter from mp3 to a youtube video
Why don't you upload it on www.zshare.com and send it over to each one of us by PM?!
Or you can upload a 30 second snippet on ZSHARE and put the link once it finishes the upload.

Lidstrom

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Thankyou i am the biggest Lundin fan of them all... :)

The song is amazing  ;D ;D ;D
But where did you found the song??

Thanks again  :D

i got my copy of bsb album yesterday and i am really disiponted , there are only 3 or maybe 4 songs that are good...Bigger is another level together with redone´s songs..

I hope for a AJ realese soon
If you can dream it, you can be it.

Lidstrom

haha i didn't find this song but i will tell you this since you are a big backstreet boys fan, the song figured you out is really good, but due to bull shit Jive crap the songs didn't make the album, if i were the backstreet fans id be annoying the shit out of them to leak all the songs they recorded with Kristian and Carl and Rami

Izalightblue

Hey, Lidstrom, welcome to the forum! Thank you so much for uploading the studio version of this song, I love '' Have it all'', it touches me so deep! Kristian did a great job on this song!

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Quote from: Lidstrom on October 10, 2009, 07:42:01 PM
haha i didn't find this song but i will tell you this since you are a big backstreet boys fan, the song figured you out is really good, but due to bull shit Jive crap the songs didn't make the album, if i were the backstreet fans id be annoying the shit out of them to leak all the songs they recorded with Kristian and Carl and Rami

Lidström are you from sweden? Niklas Lidström  :) the hockeyplayer ..
and you have listen to Figured you out too ??? Crazy...

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Carl Falk are right know in L.A and mixing the song "London" with Kristian Lundin  :) :) :) :)

Lidstrom

Quote from: NIKLAS"NiCkY" on October 10, 2009, 09:03:29 PM
Carl Falk are right know in L.A and mixing the song "London" with Kristian Lundin  :) :) :) :)

haha finally a few weeks ago they were mixing Mr.A the song that the guys did but AJ took for his album LOL