• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Arnthor produced Darin´s song for Eurovision

Started by lizat, March 01, 2010, 07:13:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lizat

Hello everybody!

My first post on this forum is about Darin´s song "You´re out of my life" that he performed a couple of weeks ago at the Swedish Eurovision qualifier in Gothenburg.
He finished second and will be competing in the final leg at the Ericsson Globe,Stockholm.

The song was produced by Arnthor and i really love the "big" sound. The studioversion sounds even better and it is available on itunes.
Here is the live performance from Darin http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwzrIdgZidw
And here is an article(in swedish) about their collaboration  http://www.aftonbladet.se/nojesbladet/melodifestivalen2010/article6620276.ab

Raul_esp

wow , great , the song is very good , it sounds very roxette.

Rebecca

Thanks and welcome Lizat. I like the Darin song, but don't love it, though it does have a nice big sound to it, and yeah, Raul, it is very Roxette. I hope Darin does well.

I liked reading the article too, funny how they put their income!

Feelgoodlies

Yes, a very good track, btw why isn't "Arnthor" credited in the credits?

On a side note, I love Darin's song, but I guess the others who went to finals are as strong as him(Ola and Erik) songs are just too good to ignore.

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

It´s a great song and i think it has a big chance to win in Sweden, Darin is recording a new album with Redone who will be CO producer of the whole album, it will be intresting maybe he finaly will get a hit outside Sweden
If you can dream it, you can be it.