• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

New songs at Carl Falk My Space

Started by NIKLAS"NiCkY", March 25, 2010, 06:51:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lidstrom

Just dropping by..Rami and Carl are doing 3 songs for Nick's solo album, they've recorded 1 mid-tempo so far..another song might be similar to a song Rami/Max did for Celine Dion called Faith except more updated and manlier lol...in other news BSB have left there record label Jive records posted on there website

Raul_esp

Quote from: Lidstrom on May 28, 2010, 02:02:18 AM
Just dropping by..Rami and Carl are doing 3 songs for Nick's solo album, they've recorded 1 mid-tempo so far..another song might be similar to a song Rami/Max did for Celine Dion called Faith except more updated and manlier lol...in other news BSB have left there record label Jive records posted on there website

great news! , for the songs and for they have left Jive , now they will choose the best songs for the album.

Linda

I'm really glad they have left jive.
I hope things turn around for them

Feelgoodlies

I knew they will eventually do it, neither one is good for each other anyway!

Rebecca

goodness! I wondered if they would part ways with Jive. So have BSB got another record contract?

good news that Rami and Carl have 3 songs on Nick's album.

Eddie Krommer

Remember that Darren Hayes was working with Carl? Here's a video about it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4zClkIBPdU

Izalightblue

Rebecca

thanks, good video, I liked how Darren went to see the outside of ET's house! I want to do that.

PG

Thanks for that video link, Eddie!  I'm very excited to hear what two such talented writers came up with together.

pentree823

maxmartin'sfan

Rebecca

wow, this is great news, let's hope it's actually released!

Raul_esp

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Carl is great i follow him at twitter and facebook.

He and Rami/Kristian works alot together..

At least 2 songs at Darren Heyes album is from Carl ive heard them :)
And he and Rami recording vocals with Nick Carter 1 week ago.
He co writing with Gavin Degraw some days ago
and he and Kristian was in the studio with Jc Casey yesterday

so lets hope for many songs from theese guys, really POP sound  :)

"Best that i Can" is my favourite song right know
If you can dream it, you can be it.

Out

Don't Stop was taken (for performance by Anders Fernette), discovered that it was earlier published few hours after presentation and disqualified  :D So now Anders with authors will try to make new entry during close two weeks and if channel will like it Anders will participate with new song.