• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

DNCE - album "DNCE", current single "Kissing Strangers"

Started by j.fco.morales, September 15, 2015, 07:19:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nanofives

I don't think it is weak in any way, there is a lot of energy in the chorus, and Joe's falsetto it's super catchy, as always, I like it even more than Toothbrush.

melodicmoonlight

Yea what are you all talking about? This is a fantastic song. Also, the EP was stylized as "Swaay" with two 'a's, not one

j.fco.morales

Quote from: B Steady on September 28, 2016, 03:24:35 PM
They use the CSTF bassline, rhythm- and sound-wise ???

CSTF?

Body Moves was written by Joe Jonas, Rami Yacoub, Albin Nedler & Kristoffer Fogelmark.

turnaround

Body Moves

DNCE, Background Vocalist, Main Artist - Kristoffer Fogelmark, Author, Background Vocalist, Bass, Composer, Engineer, Producer - Albin Nedler, Author, Background Vocalist, Composer, Engineer, Producer - Noah "Mailbox" Passovoy, Engineer - Rami, Engineer, Producer - Serban Ghenea, Mixer - John Hanes, Engineer - Tom Coyne, Mastering Engineer - Aya Merrill, Mastering Engineer - Jonas Thander, Horn Arranger, Saxophones - Staffan Findin, Trombone - Stefan Persson, Trumpet - Patrik Skogh, Trumpet - Joe Jonas, Author, Composer, Vocalist - Jack Lawless, Drums - Cole Whittle, Bass - JinJoo Lee, Guitar - Rami Yacoub, Author, Composer
And I liked it..

nanofives

that's from body moves? is the single out already? I've only listened to the radio premiere.

turnaround

Yep. Body Moves credits. Song has been released over night.
And I liked it..

turnaround

The album can now be pre-ordered:

https://itunes.apple.com/de/album/dnce/id1158023474

1. DNCE (Joe Jonas, Ilya Salmanzadeh, Rickard Goransson, James Alan Ghaleb & justin tranter)
2. Body Moves (Joe Jonas, Rami Yacoub, Albin Nedler & Kristoffer Fogelmark)
3. Cake by the ocean (Robin Fredriksson, Mattias Larsson, justin tranter & Joe Jonas)
4. Doctor You (Oscar Görres, Oscar Holter, James Alan Ghaleb & Joe Jonas)
5. Toothbrush (Ilya, James Alan Ghaleb, Rickard Goransson & Joe Jonas)
6. Blown (feat. Kent Jones)  Kent Jones, Oscar Görres, Oscar Holter, justin tranter, Joe Jonas & Edwin Paul Shelton II
7. Good day (Robin Fredriksson, Mattias Larsson, justin tranter & Joe Jonas)
8. Almost  (Joe Jonas, Persiani Neal, Cole Whittle, Dewain Whitmore, Nolan Lambroza & Simon Wilcox)
9. Naked  (Mattias Larsson, Robin Fredriksson, justin tranter & Joe Jonas)
10. Truthfully (Joe Jonas, Rami Yacoub, Albin Nedler & Kristoffer Fogelmark)
11. Be mean (Oscar Görres, Oscar Holter, James Alan Ghaleb & Joe Jonas)
12. Zoom (Joe Jonas, justin tranter, Ilya Salmanzadeh & Rickard Goransson)
13. Pay my rent  (James Alan Ghaleb, Ilya, Rickard Goransson & Joe Jonas)
14. Unsweet (Joe Jonas, Persiani Neal, Cole Whittle, Dewain Whitmore, Nolan Lambroza, Simon Wilcox & Aaron Zuckerman)
And I liked it..

B Steady

Quote from: j.fco.morales on September 29, 2016, 06:37:18 PM
CSTF?

Can't Stop The Feeling

and yay, two new MatRob songs
Vila i frid Dag

j.fco.morales

Quote from: B Steady on September 30, 2016, 02:05:55 PM
Can't Stop The Feeling

and yay, two new MatRob songs

I told you a million times: listen to Chic before even talking about a bassline.

nanofives

Oh my god, these credits are awesome, I can't wait for the LP. It's a shame all the struts songs that were registered endep up scrapped. And I was hoping to see the full combo of the wolf cousins, but I guess Ali and Tove aren't the perfect match for the sound and personality of the band.

Rebecca

Body Moves is great! I'm looking forward to the album.

B Steady

It's a bit annoying how they mixed up the LFN (TGIF) & LMLYD pres in the Toothbrush pre.
Vila i frid Dag

turnaround

And I liked it..

j.fco.morales

Written by Joe Jonas, Daryl Kent Jones, Oscar Görres, Oscar Holter, Justin Tranter and Edwin Paul Shelton II.
Produced by Oscar Görres.

melodicmoonlight

Body Moves is immaculately produced - pure guitar pop. Love the layered vocals and Joe's adlibs at the end.