• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Amy Diamond - Stay My Baby

Started by Rebecca, November 16, 2007, 08:51:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SweTonyUS

Great infectious teenpop!

I hope Max Martin listens to Amy's message and stays if not her baby, at least her complement songwriter together with her current team (Tysper, Mack and Grizzly). I think they have the potential to break the world market together. I can recommend older songs of this team (without Max) written for Amy such as "Another day", "All the money in the world", "It can only get better" (in the somber mood) and "What's in it for me", "Welcome to the city", "I won't loose no sleep" etc (In the uplifting mood).

At least when it comes to swedish songwriters I feel that this team has stood for the best youthful songs during the last years.

Tiiger

I love Amy's music but I sometimes feel too old to be listening to her. I'm 22.  :-X
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

SweTonyUS

I know what you mean. But I'm pretty sure she will grow up and the sound with her! And actually i believe that in many ways her songs are as mature as the majority of songs played on the radio. I like her songs because I feel it's very good craftmanship (and i aspire to write some songs myself). I also believe she has great potential due to her talent. It will be interesting to see how her career develops. There is another young swedish female singer, Molly Sandén, who is born the same year and who is also very promising (she won the swedish junior eurovision last year, although that's not why I think she is promising). Amy has got a head start with three albums but i think both will have an international career.

Check out Molly singing "Gabriellas sång" and "Don't cry for me Argentina" on youtube.

maxmartin'sfan

I'm 22  too .. but  I don't understand everthing in the song.. that's better ;D

Linda

Tiiger

Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

SweTonyUS

She is born in april 1992 (checked wiki for the month). So - 15 years old.

Linda

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

nice pop song Amy is a littel girl with a great voice...if you ask me a britney song on the 90.s
If you can dream it, you can be it.

turnaround

Quote from: SweTonyUS on November 17, 2007, 07:07:45 PM
There is another young swedish female singer, Molly Sandén, who is born the same year and who is also very promising (she won the swedish junior eurovision last year, although that's not why I think she is promising). Amy has got a head start with three albums but i think both will have an international career.

Check out Molly singing "Gabriellas sång" and "Don't cry for me Argentina" on youtube.
Molly even sang the High School Musical 2 track with Ola.

I really like some of Amy's stuff. She is such a professional at her young age already.
Her music is pretty uplifing and unashamed poppy. I like that.

You're right, Tysper, Mack, Grizzly have written some perfect popsongs, a lot are obviously quite underrated.

And I liked it..

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Quote from: ®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ on November 18, 2007, 02:26:04 AM

But all the "being too old" stuff... BALLS!!

I'm 22 too and I love music such as Aqua, A*Teens, etc...
You're just as old as you feel!!

i am 27 and also love a-teens, amy , and britney haha ;D
If you can dream it, you can be it.

maxmartin'sfan

Rebecca

It's funny that some of you think you're old at 22! I'm 31! though I did maybe i'm too old to listen to a 15 year old singing, but then I like the song so don't care.

maxmartin'sfan

I don't Think I'm old at 22 haha !  :)

Linda