• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

E-TYPE - "TRUE BELIEVER" // out May 16

Started by ®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ, April 28, 2007, 11:55:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

If you can dream it, you can be it.

CHB

strange... this is a dance song. max martin goes dance/techno ? soon he works with basshunter  :lol:

etype

they scrapped the horror theme, the real video is a concert video it just came out

http://www.aftonbladet.se/atv2/popup.html?id=categories/Noje/Musikvideor/0707/4547

the big surprise: Dee's still there

turnaround

And I liked it..

etype

euro 4 ever is a really old CD by E-Type (released in 2001) and has the song Life on it (Max Martin producer).  Not sure why it's showing as something as being newly released.

Rebecca

I think it's been recently released in USA

Westhaven

Quote from: "CHB"strange... this is a dance song. max martin goes dance/techno ? soon he works with basshunter  :lol:

ha has produced lots of e-type singles so it is not strange at all :)
cheiron did lots of euro dance in the beginning.

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Anorah and e-type are co-writing lyrics for his new cd out later this year.

"anorah" is anna nordell a lovley girl with a amazing voice from sweden

turnaround

What great news.
This just can be nice.

I like "Faithful" sung by Anna so much!

Thanks for this information!
And I liked it..

Out

New E-type's single is announced to appear on the radio this week due to his official site. Who knows, maybe it's Max's song ;)

turnaround

And I liked it..

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

New single - Eurofighter

E-type's new single Eurofighter will hit the swedish radio stations on Monday next week (Sept. 17th).

Out

From blog of Martin "E-Type" Eriksson on e-type.se(14 september):
"I can see that we promise the new single in next week but I think that it will take a few days more cuz we had to add some parts yesterday...but I know that Robin and Jonas who is producing the song with Max martin are working day and night to make it sound as craaaiieezzy as possible.. I was there today and listened and I'm VERY happy.. "

Rebecca