• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

The Click Five - Andreas Carlsson, Kristian Lundin

Started by PG, July 03, 2007, 01:05:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PG

This topic is mainly for completion's sake than anything, but I was shocked when I picked up the new album by one of my favorite groups, the Click Five (an American pop group; boys with guitars and a synthesizer) and saw Andreas Carlsson's name in the credits.  I thought it had to be a different Andreas Carlsson at first :D When I saw Kristian Lundin's (and Chris Braide's) name in the credits for the album, too, though, I figured it had to really be him.  I'd love to know what happened with these songs--did the Click Five (who also have writing credit on them) adapt songs they were given or were they tweaked by Andreas and Kristian?  Or were they truly collaborative?  Anyhow, the songs:

Track 1, "Flipside" (sort of McFly-sounding):  Ben Romans/Carl Falk/Kristian Lundin (Ben Romans is one of the Click Five's members)

Track 11, "Mary Jane" (a ballad, pretty good, sort of a lighters-in-the-air song but definitely no classic):  Ethan Mentzer/Ben Romans/Andreas Carlsson/Lisa Greene (Ben and Ethan are Click Five members)

You can listen to clips here.

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Quote from: "PG"This topic is mainly for completion's sake than anything, but I was shocked when I picked up the new album by one of my favorite groups, the Click Five (an American pop group; boys with guitars and a synthesizer) and saw Andreas Carlsson's name in the credits.  I thought it had to be a different Andreas Carlsson at first :D When I saw Kristian Lundin's (and Chris Braide's) name in the credits for the album, too, though, I figured it had to really be him.  I'd love to know what happened with these songs--did the Click Five (who also have writing credit on them) adapt songs they were given or were they tweaked by Andreas and Kristian?  Or were they truly collaborative?  Anyhow, the songs:

Track 1, "Flipside" (sort of McFly-sounding):  Ben Romans/Carl Falk/Kristian Lundin (Ben Romans is one of the Click Five's members)

Track 11, "Mary Jane" (a ballad, pretty good, sort of a lighters-in-the-air song but definitely no classic):  Ethan Mentzer/Ben Romans/Andreas Carlsson/Lisa Greene (Ben and Ethan are Click Five members)

You can listen to clips here.

Thanks great news  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
If you can dream it, you can be it.

turnaround

Wow thanks PG, I never expected them to release a Swedish song, and so I never bothered to look up their credits!

GREAT you opened a topic, that what this forum is for!  :D  :D
And I liked it..

turnaround

Mary Jane sounds really like a Swedish song if you concentrate on the melody - but it's just decorated differently.

Basically I feel this could be a Westlife song too    :lol:
And I liked it..

andrea

PG

Quote from: "turnaround"Mary Jane sounds really like a Swedish song if you concentrate on the melody - but it's just decorated differently.

Basically I feel this could be a Westlife song too    :lol:

I know what you mean--especially that crescendo-y thing at the end!  Yeah, I never expected they would, either.

Quote from: "andrea"thanks! Who produced these songs?

No problem :)  I think it was Mike Denneen--he's the album's producer, at least, and I don't see any separate production credits for each song.  I don't really know anything about him other than that he's American and he's produced for Fountains Of Wayne.

Rebecca

Hey, thanks for that info. I have always been curious about Click Five, I think I will try to check them out.