• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Multitracks of Max Martin songs

Started by badpoetry, June 18, 2015, 08:17:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

badpoetry

Hey guys,

I thought it would be cool to have a thread where people can share some multitracks for some of Max and company's songs. I have about a dozen myself and wouldn't mind sharing them.

I have found analyzing multitracks to be a great tool to improve my songwriting and interesting in the very least. I'm sure most of you would agree. So go ahead and share!

Here's something to start, Ariana Grande - One Last Time

https://drive.google.com/folder/d/0B-4p2lvDVGLWd1FrX3h2Z1BGTzQ/edit

EDIT:  Here is another link, I made a folder and will be putting some other multitracks in there.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B-4p2lvDVGLWM0tQaXJXNGcxdzg&usp=sharing

AlexanderLaBrea

Great! What other songs do you have?

Adam B

Wow, great!

Would really like to listen to that one, unfortunately I think the download would take me 2 days  ;D Could you make a mogg or mp3s?

johnnyP

Amazing. thanks so much for this, would love to see what others you have?

And main questions... Where'd you get these?!!!

badpoetry

Hey guys, glad you enjoyed this. I have some other ones too, I'll just throw them in the folder and convert them to mp3s for you. I got them mostly from a site called literecords.com, it's a paid site but way worth it. I think you pay 5 British Pounds and then you can download 25 songs or something along those lines.

AlexanderLaBrea

Great! Thanks :) Do you have, or do you have access to more recent songs? One Last Time is amazing! But for pure production-analysis purposes, songs like Yeah x3 and the like from 5 years ago or so are already pretty outdated soundwise. I would love "Problem" for example, if it even exists in STEM form!

badpoetry

Quote from: AlexanderLaBrea on June 19, 2015, 01:57:40 PM
Great! Thanks :) Do you have, or do you have access to more recent songs? One Last Time is amazing! But for pure production-analysis purposes, songs like Yeah x3 and the like from 5 years ago or so are already pretty outdated soundwise. I would love "Problem" for example, if it even exists in STEM form!

I don't really like that song to be honest, I just checked and it's on the website but it's only like 3-4 stems so maybe not worth it...

Adam B

Quote from: badpoetry on June 19, 2015, 12:55:45 PM
Hey guys, glad you enjoyed this. I have some other ones too, I'll just throw them in the folder and convert them to mp3s for you. I got them mostly from a site called literecords.com, it's a paid site but way worth it. I think you pay 5 British Pounds and then you can download 25 songs or something along those lines.

Thx!!  :D

Voodoo

Thanks! The maroon 5 one doesnt sound like Adam levine at all

B Steady

Quote from: Voodoo on June 22, 2015, 11:16:34 PM
Thanks! The maroon 5 one doesnt sound like Adam levine at all

I've heard rumors it's not the original stems ::)
Vila i frid Dag

ShockdioN

Romb

I have official multitrack of Maroon 5 If I never see your face again. Anyone interested?

Farooq

Thanks alot for sharing :D

was hoping to see some BSB in there lol