• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Still falling for you chorus

Started by stelpap, May 21, 2017, 01:49:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stelpap

Hi everybody,

I was wondering how did Shellback produced the drums for "Still falling for you chorus"

It seems that the snares have been processed with loads of reverb but I'm not sure what their quantise is. Is it triplets?

Also any other observation of what makes this chorus so special?

I'd be very interested to analyse this song's rest elements so please let's share the knowledge!!

AlexanderLaBrea

Do you mean the marching snares? It's standard 16th notes. Find a great library and play with gradually increasing velocities + large hall reverb.

stelpap

oh! I understand.
What about the same section - on the beginning of each bar a crash is playing along with the piano chords but very quiet. Can you hear that crash or it just me?

Would it be white noise or just the piano itself?

Whatever it is - it gives a great impact to the section.
Thanks!

stelpap

or would that be the same marching snare just continuing on the beginning of the same bar right after the fill?