• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Lesley Roy

Started by Rebecca, February 23, 2007, 10:01:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex Martin

UNBEAUTIFULL it's FAAAAANTAAAASTIIIICCCCC!!!!!!!

GUYS.........STANDING OVATION to Mister Max Martin for this MASTERPIECE!!!!!

hits

Am I the only who thinks that "Psycho b*tch" is her strongest song? They should release it as a single. It'd be a great way for the label to market her as a Pink/Avril equivalent. And then 2nd single "Unbeautiful". That'd be perfect.

turnaround

Hey hits, great to see you again :)

My ranking of the 4 songs is:

Unbeautiful
Slow Goodbye
Psycho b*tch
Here for you now

I guess "Psycho b*tch" is too rough and rocky for the radios.

Unbeatiful would be my first choice to introduce her as a new artist.
And I liked it..

hits

But that's the whole point...

"Psycho b*tch" is different to pretty much every single most other female pop artist release. It'd help the label establish Lesley as a "real" rock artist, kinda what Avril Lavigne tried to fake when she released her first album.

But Lesley said that "Unbeautiful", "Here for You Now" and "Slow Goodbye" will be the singles. So, I guess the song wont make it.

Btw, the album will come out in January and is gonna be called "Silently Screaming".
If you want to hear the songs in better quality, check http://lesleyroymusic.com (Sounds much better than the shitty quality on MySpace).

Rebecca

Hi Hits, I agree, Psycho b*tch should be the first single and Unbeautiful would be great as a 2nd single.

Even if Unbeautiful is the first single, I'd be happy.

So a January release? great, it seems like we've been waiting for so long.

hits

Quote from: Rebecca on November 27, 2007, 11:57:47 AM
Hi Hits, I agree, Psycho b*tch should be the first single and Unbeautiful would be great as a 2nd single.

Even if Unbeautiful is the first single, I'd be happy.

So a January release? great, it seems like we've been waiting for so long.

Whoa, Lesley heard me.... Psycho b*tch will be first single!
No January release though, as the label initially announced on their website.

Quotehey everybody, getting close now to some kind of single release!
Played a couple of gigs in New York in the living room, was absolutely great to get back on the stage again!!! Will post some pics a.s.a.p

So i've got one more song to record in L.A next week and I close this album, woooohooooooo!!! get ready for the tour. Will be shooting vid for psycho b*tch so keep your eyes out for that and let me know what you think.

Single should be out Feb 08' and the album will follow around Aprill/May.
Anyway I'll be posting blogs every week to keep anybody thats interested updated on all this madness.

Much love,
les* xxxx

Rebecca

Hey, excellent news! Pyshco b*tch first single and out February 08! yay.

hits

Lesley put up a new bio text. It says "Slow Goodbye" was co-written by Max and Dr.Luke.

I also found this "Bowling For Soup" on which she sang.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=4AMuGi3uNho

turnaround

Thanks hits!

I really hope the Jörgen songs for her will soon be online!

QuoteFrom there, I left L.A and began working with Max Martin, who later became the executive producer for the whole album. I had one day of writing with Max in Stockholm and on that day we wrote our first song together "Here For You Now" which you can listen to on this page. Afterwards we spent much more time together writing and becoming great friends. We wrote 6 songs together.

I've had some amazing experiences traveling around and working with such accomplished writers including DR. Luke (whom I wrote "Slow Goodbye" with along with Max Martin), nordhanson (writing/production group in Stockholm), Mitch Allen, Dave Hodges, Kara Dioguardi, Desmond Child, Andreas Carlson, Greg Wells, Katy Perry, Diane Warren, EMan, and Lindi Roberts. Unfortunately, not all the songs I wrote with these people have made it to the album but I have had the best time of my life working with these people.

Such big names.
And I liked it..

hits

Lesley posted an update. "Psycho b*tch" video coming soon  ;)

Alex Martin

OOOOOHHHHHH this is a good news!!!

Leslie I Love You.

Out

When I heard Psycho b*tch I didn't get Lesley Roy too seriously, though I found the song nice, but I really liked Unbeautiful and Here For You Now, wanna hear whole album asap!!!!!!!!!! :)

Alex Martin

UNBEAUTIFULL will be the best song of the year!!!!

LJ

I can't wait for her album... I love the songs I've heard!
And her voice is the coolest!

Alex Martin

LESLIE I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!