• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Carly Rae Jepsen - I Really Like You (new album with Max and Rami)

Started by turnaround, March 01, 2015, 06:49:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

Not a big fan so far.

Btw - I think the credits on wikipedia are wrong.

Here are ones from qobuz

http://www.qobuz.com/de-de/album/emotion-carly-rae-jepsen/0060254746158

Means only one "Cheiron" song and no Max.

iTunes says:

Run Away with Me                  Carly Rae Jepsen   
E•MO•TION                  Carly Rae Jepsen, Nate Campany, Ben Romans & Christopher J Baran   
I Really Like You                  Carly Rae Jepsen, Jacob Kasher Hindlin & Peter Svensson   
Gimmie Love                  Carly Rae Jepsen, Mattias Larsson & Robin Fredriksson   
All That                  Carly Rae Jepsen, Devonte Hynes & Ariel Rechtshaid   
Boy Problems                  Carly Rae Jepsen, Sia Furler, Greg Kurstin & Tavish Crowe   
Making the Most of the Night                  Carly Rae Jepsen, Sia Furler, Samuel Dixon, Emre Ramazanoglu & The Trinity   
Your Type                  Carly Rae Jepsen, Rami Yacoub, Carl Falk, Wayne Hector & Tavish Crowe   
Let's Get Lost                  Carly Rae Jepsen, Christopher J Baran & Ben Romans   
LA Hallucinations                  Carly Rae Jepsen, Zachary Gray & Ajay Bhattacharya   
Warm Blood                  Carly Rae Jepsen, Rostam Batmanglij, Tino Zolfo & Joe Cruz   
When I Needed You                  Carly Rae Jepsen, Ariel Rechtshaid, Daniel Nigro, Nate Campany & Tavish Crowe   
Black Heart                  Carly Rae Jepsen, Greg Wells & E. Kidd Bogart   
I Didn't Just Come Here to Dance                  Carly Rae Jepsen, Tino Zolfo, Joe Cruz, Lukas Loules & Wouter Janssen   
Favourite Colour                  Carly Rae Jepsen, Mattias Larsson, Robin Fredriksson & Tavish Crowe   
And I liked it..

j.fco.morales

First listen and I'm absolutely loving it.

Man, this girl is really talented.
It's a bit sugary, but these are really good songs: she should write for others!

ShockdioN

Run Away with Me
Carly Rae Jepsen, Robin Lennart Fredriksson, Mattias Larsson, Oscar Holter, Jonnali Parmenius and Shellback

Run Away With Me is the new single !

turnaround

Apparently it's false information that Shellback is involved. I have two sources now that say he didn't write this.
Maybe he produced it.
And I liked it..

uberweiss

Quote from: turnaround on June 23, 2015, 11:38:48 PM
Apparently it's false information that Shellback is involved. I have two sources now that say he didn't write this.
Maybe he produced it.

He wrote and produced it.
http://i.imgur.com/fQp61vl.jpg

turnaround

Cool. Any chance to see the full booklet?
Never trust an iTunes file or Qobuz page.
And I liked it..

turnaround

And I liked it..

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

Jules

:o
I wasn't aware the album was already out since 2 weeks!  :o :o :-*

turnaround

Yes, only in Japan. But we have release dates for other countries too.

Btw. The scans of the booklet appeared online.

She thanks Max, Rami and there is a picture of Shellback.

And I liked it..

turnaround

And I liked it..