• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Amy Diamond - Stay My Baby

Started by Rebecca, November 16, 2007, 08:51:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PG

Quote from: turnaround on November 23, 2007, 03:42:04 PM
That's must be true then! Which shop was it?  :)

Oops, sorry, missed this earlier!  It was this store, but unfortunately you have to buy the song to see the writers.

6 tracks into the album and loving it so far!

turnaround

Quote from: PG on November 30, 2007, 09:18:10 PM
Quote from: turnaround on November 23, 2007, 03:42:04 PM
That's must be true then! Which shop was it?  :)

Oops, sorry, missed this earlier!  It was this store, but unfortunately you have to buy the song to see the writers.

6 tracks into the album and loving it so far!
Thanks PG  :)
And I liked it..

Markus1981

I liked the clips I've heard of this album so far. I'll have to see if I can get myself a copy.

turnaround

It sounds really nice. 3 solid albums at this age is unique!

"Sleepy Sunday" is such a dreamy and catchy song.
And I liked it..

Alex Martin

Stay My Baby is really a funny song.

I love it!!!!

Well done Max!!!!

Markus1981

Got the album and have to say I love it! Stay My Baby is obviously my favourite track (I've had it on repeat) but I really like the whole album. Amazing that this girl is only 15 and is on album 3 already!

turnaround

Well done Amy.

"Stay my baby" enters at #4
The album "Music in motion" new at #8.

And I liked it..

Feelgoodlies

Finally we heard Max's pop music a again,but I don't wanbt it to be this way...I want it to be more mature with strong beats.....probably next time!!!

Alex Martin

turnaround

Quote from: Alex Martin on December 06, 2007, 06:24:59 PM
In which country at number 4?
Sweden :D

So far it has only been released there.
And I liked it..

Alex Martin

Rebecca

I'm so glad you guys love this album. I haven't heard it, but I'm really looking forward to it now.

Alex Martin

It's really a good pop album. I hope it will be a hit in europe and not only in sweden.
For example amy in italy is totally unknows.....but maybe with max like songwriter and producer.....STAY MY BABY will be number one in our charts!!!! 8)

ahmed

the name of the singer paly a very big role in how the music is sold worldwide

and if the singer is not from America or the Uk its kinda hard to sell good worldwide

the singers that are NOT from America or the UK and became famous and sold good worldwide are few ....and of course they must sing in english.

and actually its kinda unfair cuz there r many good singers and musicians in other countries and do songs that deserves to be hits famous and sell good worldwide

Rebecca

I agree Ahmed it's very unfair that it's usually only UK or American singers that are promoted worldwide.