• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

The Veronicas New Album Listen Here

Started by ITS ALIVE, November 05, 2007, 05:11:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ITS ALIVE

First listen didn't blow my mind. "Someone" (or "Someone wake me up" according to wikipedia) is by far my favorite song on the album. The Origliasso twins know how to pen epic ballads. Listen to the whole album here:

http://music.ninemsn.com.au/playlist.aspx?sectionid=2465&sectionname=artistfeature&subsectionid=5161&subsectionname=theveronicas&categoryid=2707

turnaround

Tack, actually it's pretty good!  ;D
And I liked it..

maxmartin'sfan

Rebecca

When I first started listening I thought it was pretty good but as the album was playing I thought this is really really terrible.

Linda

*Sabine*

I like it much much less than the previous one, whose tracks were almost all great: 4ever and everything i'm not of course. But when it falls apart and secret were good too. Leave me alone is prolly by fave songs from the album, very Max's style, how about you?